|Yoo Seung-ho Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|August 17, 1993
Yoo Seung-ho is a South Korean actor, singer, and author who started his career as a child artist by getting featured in a cellphone commercial when he was just 6 years old. Since then, he has appeared in numerous movies which include Happy Ero Christmas, Joseon Magician, Blind, The Way Home, Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River, 4th Period Mystery, City of Fathers, Don’t Tell Papa, Hearty Paws, and Leafie, A Hen into the Wild. Yoo Seung-ho has also been cast in a variety of roles in television shows such as Kim Chunchu in the historical drama Queen Seondeok, Hyun Jong-hyun in the 8-episode series Imaginary Cat, Lee Sun in the historical political romantic comedy The Emperor: Owner of the Mask, Kang Bok Soo in the romantic comedy My Strange Hero, Seo Jin-woo in the courtroom drama thriller Remember, and Nam Young in the historical romantic drama When Flowers Bloom, I Think of the Moon.
Seung-ho, Little So Ji-sub, Nation’s Little Brother
Incheon, South Korea
Yoo Seung-ho studied at Baekshin High School and graduated in February 2012.
Actor, Singer, Author
- Sibling – He has an older sibling.
Yoo Seung-ho has been signed with –
- BS Company
- Story J Company
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yoo Seung-ho has dated –
- Kim So-hyun – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Yoo Seung-ho is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Gorgeous smile
He was cast in a cellphone commercial in 1999.
Yoo Seung-ho Favorite Things
Yoo Seung-ho Facts
- He grew up in Incheon, South Korea.
- Yoo Seung-ho has stated that he comes from a family that had been poor.
- After his mother sent his snapshot to an advertising agency, he was cast in a cellphone commercial in 1999 and, thus, made his debut in the entertainment industry.
- In order to focus on his acting career, he decided not to pursue a college degree.
- Yoo Seung-ho co-starred as Sang-woo, a bratty city boy who learns to appreciate country life when he’s forced to spend the summer with his deaf-mute grandmother, in the 2002 film titled The Way Home. This performance brought him much stardom and he was then affectionately labeled as “Nation’s Little Brother”.
- For his role in The Way Home, Yoo Seung-ho won the 24th Young Artist Award for “Best Young Performer in International Film”.
- In 2007, he played young Jaeulsangun (later Seongjong) in the historical drama series, The King and I. This performance won him the SBS Drama Award for “Best Young Actor”.
- On March 5, 2013, Yoo Seung-ho enlisted for his mandatory military service in the army and reportedly became an instructor training new recruits. He was discharged on December 4, 2014.
- His book titled Travel Letter, Spring Snow, And… was published in 2013.
Featured Image by Rokiei / tistory.com / CC BY 2.0 KR