Andrew Russell Garfield
Andrew is 29 according to his birth date 20 August 1983
Los Angeles, California, USA
British and American. Andrew currently resides in Surrey, England.
Andrew Garfield attended Priory Preparatory School, Banstead. Later, he joined City of London Freemen’s School, which is nearby Ashtead. Garfield, then, did training at the Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, from which he graduated in 2004.
American-English Actor, who has appeared in Radio, TV, Theater and Film.
6 ft or 183 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Normal Body. Andrew does workout but not a heavy workout.
Best Known For
2010 film Social Network in which he acted as Eduardo Saverin (Co-founder of Facebook). For this he got 3 awards as well. Also, he acted as Peter Parker in Amazing Spider-Man in 2012.
2007 film Lions for Lambs for his role as ‘Todd Hayes’. Though Garfield first appeared on screen was in 2005. His debut TV Series – Sugar Rush for his role as Tom.
Armando Alarcon. He has also trained Emma Stone.
Andrew Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sunday Roast, Burgers, Bulgogi
- Favorite Actress - Meryl Streep
- Favorite Movies - Teen Wolf (1985), The Karate Kid (1984), The Goonies (1985)
- Favorite Band - Arcade Fire
- Favorite Books - Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Favorite Restaurant – Golden State Foods
- Andrew Garfield became interested in acting career at 16. Before that, he intended to study business.
- Andrew’s older brother is doctor.
- He has large Adam’s Apple.
- Garfield was named “Top 10 actors to watch” by Variety Magazine in 2007.
- Andrew appeared in Vogue’s December, 2009 issue.
- Andrew Garfield has said in interviews that “I think too much. Being in my body is much more satisfying than in my head.”