St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Annalise Basso was enrolled at the Campbell Hall School in Studio City.
- Father – Louis Joseph Basso
- Mother – Marcia Basso
- Siblings – Alexandria Basso (Older Sister) (Actress), Gabriel Basso (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Louis Gabriel Basso Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Judith M. Anderson (Paternal Grandmother)
Annalise Basso is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Information about Annalise Basso’s dating history and private life isn’t known.
Race / Ethnicity
Annalise Basso is of Italian, German, English and Irish descent.
- Copper hued locks
- Alabaster skin tone
34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
Annalise has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- BJC Hospital
- Suddenlink Communications
- Glo-E Bear
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having starred in the Adam Sandler starrer fantasy comedy film, Bedtime Stories.
- Being cast in the role of Paulina Zander in the 2016 horror movie, Ouija: Origin of Evil.
Annalise made her film debut with 2007 film Ghost Image in the role of Susan Zellan.
First TV Show
In 2008, Annalise guest appeared as Denise in the dramedy series Desperate Housewives.
Annalise Basso’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Annalise Basso Favorite Things
- Food – Any form of dark chocolate or Gummy Tummies from Trader Joe’s
- Comedy Movies – What We Do in the Shadows (2014), Austenland (2013)
- TV Show – Gossip Girl (2007-2012)
- First CD She Bought – Up by Shania Twain
- Pizza Toppings – Pears, arugula, goat cheese, grilled onions
- Childhood Halloween Costume – Odile from Black Swan
- Slang Word – YAS
- Emoji – The flame
- Snapchat Filter – One with glasses and mustache
Source – BuzzFeed
Annalise Basso Facts
- She started her acting career with a number of local commercials and guest appearances on TV shows.
- She got her breakthrough at the age of 10 after appearing on the TV game show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- Follow Annalise on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.