Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Westminster, London, England
Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego, California, besides doing modeling in Los Angeles.
Later, she enrolled herself at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to major in fine arts. But, she dropped after an year to pursue her full time career in modeling.
- Father – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Painter and Art Teacher)
- Mother – Kathleen Balgley (English Professor and Writer)
- Siblings – None
J.D. met Kathleen when they both were teaching at San Dieguito Academy.
Emily is managed by these modeling agencies –
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Emily Ratajkowski dated –
- Andrew Dryden (2013-2014) – Emily dated businessman (art director, and designer) Andrew Dryden in the past. They separated in February 2014.
- Jeff Magid (2014-Present) – Since December 2014, Emily is dating musician Jeff Magid. According to an eyewitness, she was looking very comfortable at Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Finale party held on December 5, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Polish / Israeli
She has Polish, English and Israeli ancestry.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has appeared in a Memphis BBQ Burger (at Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s) commercial with model Sara Underwood.
She is probably Jewish.
Best Known For
Appearing topless in the controversial music video for Robin Thicke‘s “Blurred Lines” song released in March 2013.
Emily appeared in a short movie Andrew’s Alteration for her role as young girl in 2004. She also appeared in A Year and a Day as girl in 2005.
First TV Show
Emily guest appeared in 2 episodes in American teen sitcom iCarly for her role as Tasha in 2009 (episode titled “iSpeed Date”) and 2010 (episode titled “iEnrage Gibby”).
She is a foodie and wants to eat and experiment with different flavors and cuisines.
Regarding her workout, she does not go to the gym, neither she has a personal trainer. Emily just goes for hiking with her girlfriends.
Emily Ratajkowski Favorite Things
- Food – She is a foodie and likes every other food, which has little different taste. But, Emily especially likes Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Drinks – Cocktails like whiskeys, champagne (with some gingers and bitters and sometimes honey), red wine.
Source – MensFitness
Emily Ratajkowski Facts
- In 2013, she was named Esquire’s “Woman Of The Year”.
- She was born in London, England but raised in Encinitas, California, USA.
- Emily had spent majority of her childhood in Bantry, Ireland and Majorca, Spain.
- She is only child of her parents.
- Her father is from Poland and mother from England.
- She signed a deal with Ford models at the age of 14.
- Emily went topless for the November 2013 issue of GQ (Gentleman’s Quarterly).
- She has appeared in Maroon 5‘s “Love Somebody” music video in 2013.
- She has been featured on various cover page of magazines like GQ Turkey in March 2013, Treats! US in March 2012.
- Emily has worked for fashion retailers Forever 21 and Nordstrom.
- She is sometimes called as Kate Upton of 2013.
- She does not like cooking and is not good at it. But, if she gets the company of others, she would definitely likes to cook something.
- Visit her official website @ www.emrata.com.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.