Sam Lowry Hunt
Cedartown, Georgia, United States
Sam attended Cedartown High School in Cedartown, Georgia.
He also went to Middle Tennessee State University, where he played as a quarterback for two years.
Sam further spent two years at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) to major in philosophy.
Singer, songwriter, former college football player
- Father – Allen Hunt (Insurance Agent)
- Mother – Joan Hunt (Teacher)
- Siblings – Van Hunt (Younger Brother)
He has another younger brother, apart from Van, probably named Mike.
Country, country pop
Vocals, guitar, piano
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
95 kg or 209½ pounds
Sam Hunt dated –
- Hannah Lee (2014) – As per his tweet, he seemed to have dated a girl, named, Hannah Lee. It is a RUMOR.
- Andi Dorfman (2015) – In June 2015, he reportedly hooked up with TV personality and attorney, Andi Dorfman after the Country Music Awards 2015.
He likes to keep his relationships highly private.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular body
- Towering height
- Mostly wears a hat during concerts and stage shows
Sam Hunt’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16.5 in or 42 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
The heavy use pop and R&B in his songs.
He is known for his songs like “Leave the Night On,” “Take Your Time,” etc.
He released his debut album Montevallo on October 27, 2014 via MCA Nashville. The standard version of the album contains 10 tracks, and all of them were co-written by him.
It charted at #1 in US Top Country Albums list, #3 at US Billboard 200, #2 in Canada, etc.
He was able to successfully sell 772,600 copies of the album in US. It was certified as “Gold” in America and Canada.
He has not done any of the films.
Former college football player must have worked hard to get that muscular body, especially those arms – love them.
Hunt now exercises two to three times a week, which includes cardio and weight training. Sam now has to maintain his body with perper nutrition and exercise. No matter what, he at least goes two times per week to the gym, even when he is touring.
Sam Hunt Favorite Things
- Place for Songwriting – Woodshed behind his house
- Store – Bullets & Mullets in Nashville
- City to Perform on Stage – Seattle, Washington
- Bar – The Local Taco in Nashville
- Song to Perform in Concert – Break up in a Small Town
Source – AXS, E Online, Reddit AMA
Sam Hunt Facts
- Hunt used to play football during his time in high school and college.
- As a football played, Sam was chosen as the Co-Offensive Player of the Year.
- Sam initially desired of becoming a professional football player. But, after signing a contract with MCA Nashville in 2014, he started taking even more interest in music.
- Before starting his solo singing career, he had already written songs for Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, Keith Urban, and Billy Currington.
- Country music artist, Brad Paisley influenced Sam’s songwriting a lot.
- Alice Cooper, Billy Currington, Ginuwine, K-Ci & JoJo, R. Kelly, and Usher are his musical influences.
- He has a rescue cat named, Dandelion, who now lives with his brother Van.
- He got inspiration for many of his songs on his debut album “Montevallo” from a girl from his past.
- There is no one in his family, who is involved in music or music business. He is the only one.
- As per his AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, if he ever collaborates with anyone in the future, it would be an up-and-coming artist instead of an established singer.
- If he hosts a house party, he would invite Barack Obama, Will Smith, and his brother Van Hunt.
- He is little old fashioned – technology-wise.
- Visit his official website @ www.samhunt.com.
- Hear more from Sam on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Google+, Instagram, and iTunes.