Shahid Khattar, Shahi, Sasha, Shasha, Fahid, Dodo
Until fourth standard, Shahid went to Gyan Bharati School in Delhi. Subsequently, he went to Rajhans Vidyalaya, Mumbai.
- Father – Pankaj Kapur (Actor, film director)
- Mother – Neelima Azeem (Actor / classical dancer)
- Siblings – Ishaan Khattar (Half-brother), Ruhan Kapur (Half-brother), Sanah Kapur (Half-sister)
- Others – Supriya Pathak (Stepmother) (Actress), Anwar Azeem (Maternal Grandfather) (Marxist journalist and author from Bihar), Khwaja Ahmad Abbas (Great Great Grandfather) (Film director, journalist, screenwriter, novelist)
His career is managed by Kruti.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shahid Kapoor dated –
- Kareena Kapoor (2004-2007) – The actors met while filming 2004 movie “Fida”. They started dating in February 2004 on Valentine’s Day. They dated for three years and split in 2007 nearing the release of their film “Jab We Met” in that year.
- Sania Mirza (2008) – He had fling with Indian tennis player, Sania Mirza in 2008.
- Priyanka Chopra (2009-2011) – After appearing on-screen in 2009 film “Kaminey”, the two actors started dating each other off-screen. The duo called their relationship quits in 2011.
- Mira Rajput (2015-Present) – Shahid married Mira Rajput, who is around 13 years his junior in a ceremony held in Delhi on July 7, 2015. An after party was held in The Oberoi in Gurgaon later in the evening on the same day. It was revealed by NDTV.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large forehead
- Dimpled smile
Shahid Kapoor’s body measurements may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 87 cm
His shoe size is not known.
VIP luggage, Pioneer, deodorant brand
Best Known For
Playing Prem in Vivah (2006), as Aditya Kashyap in Jab We Met (2007), as Charlie / Guddu in Kaminey (2009).
He debuted with 2003 romance film Ishq Vishk for his role as Rajiv Mathur. He received “Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut” for the film.
Shahid Kapoor tries to build stamina and endurance. Kapoor does not directly aim for six-pack or eight-pack abs as these are the by-products, when one is trying to remain fit and build stamina.
Being a vegetarian, he had to work more hard in terms of diet. As he couldn’t take animal protein for building muscles, he had to make up for the loss of it.
Shahid Kapoor Favorite Things
- Food – Rajma chawal
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Holiday Destination – Europe
- Singer – Justin Timberlake
- Movie – Lawrence Of Arabia (1962)
Shahid Kapoor Facts
- Shahid’s parents divorced when he was three years old.
- He is the nephew of Bollywood actor Naseeruddin Shah.
- Due to his parents divorce, he was raised by his mom and maternal grandparents. Kapoor spent his childhood at Press Enclave, Saket, Delhi.
- He has appeared with his younger half-brother Ishaan Khattar in 2005 film Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi!
- He is vegetarian.
- Shahid is good at cooking.
- He loves eating Chinese and Italian.
- Shahid Kapoor uses the name “Shahid Khattar” on his passport due to his stepfather’s name “Rajesh Khattar”.
- She once wanted to become a cricketer.
- Connect with Shahid on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.