Victoria Dawn Justice
Tori, Vic, Vicky
Victoria was born on February 19, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
As of 2013, there is no school she has attended.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress
- Father - Zack Justice
- Mother – Serene Justice
- Siblings - Madison Justice (aka Maddie Reed) (half sister)
She was signed to Jet Set Models agency.
Electro-pop, pop, dance pop
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Justice dated -
- Josh Hutcherson (2008-2009) – Another American actor and “The Hunger Games” artist dated with Ms. Victoria from January 2008 to March 2009.
- Nicholas Hoult (2009) - English actor, Hoult dated for a couple of months from May until November in the year of 2009. oceanup.com reported about that.
- Ryan Rottman (2011-2013) – Victoria started dating tall man, actor Ryan Rottman in February 2011 and separated in August 2013.
- Pierson Fode (2013-Present) – 2014 movie Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List co-stars Pierson Fode and Victoria Justice started dating in September 2013.
Her father is of English, Irish and German descent while her mother is of Puerto Rican descent.
34-23-32 in or 86-58.5-81 cm
She has done many commercial for brands like Ralph Lauren, Gap, Guess, Mervyn’s, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch and Ovaltine.
Best Known For
Her successful musical career and various soundtrack albums such as Spectacular!, Victorious, Victorious 2.0, Victorious 3.0.
First Soundtrack Album
Her debut soundtrack album was recorded in 2008 for TV movie Spectacular! by Nolan Gerard Funk, Tammin Sursok, Victoria Justice & Simon Curtis. The album contains 12 tracks.
2005 drama thriller film, Mary for her role as Stella. It was a minor role.
First TV Show
American comedy-drama series, Gilmore Girls. She appeared in 3rd episode of 4th season titled “The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles” for her role as Jill #2 in 2003.
She does not have any personal trainer. So, this means Victoria does by herself, all kinds of workout? She says she doesn’t do much of the exercises. All she do is dancing, which is her main source to fitness. You can find more here.
Victoria Favorite Things
- Food - Caramel Frappucino, Sushi, Hamburger, Jell-O Cups, Pistachio Ice Cream, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- TV Shows - Ho 101, Jersey Shore, The Bachelors, Project Runway, American Idol
- Fashion Idol - Hilary Skank, Britney Spears, Jim Caviezel
- Books - Seventeen Magazine, Teen Magazine
- Songs - Vogue (Madonna), Yeah (Usher), Hey Ya (Outkast), Forget You (Cee Lo)
- Bands - Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles
- Accessories - Abercrombie, Gucci
Victoria Justice Facts
- Her interest in acting was born when she was 8 years old after watching a children’s commercial.
- Father is of German, Irish and English descent and her mother has Puerto Rican ancestry.
- She has a dog named Sophie.
- In 2003, she, along with her family relocated to Hollywood, California.
- She had long role in the TV series Zoey 101, Victorious, iCarly.
- Justice considers herself as a tomboy.
- She resembles in appearance to Nina Dobrev.
- She is also a philanthropist. She supports charities like United Nations Foundation.
- Follow her on Twitter
- Visit her official website @ www.victoriajustice.net.