|Natalie Morales Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Morales is an American actress and director who is best known for portraying roles such as Wendy Watson in The Middleman, Lauren Cruz in White Collar, Meg Gomez in Trophy Wife, Lucy in Parks and Recreation, Claire Lacoste in The Grinder, Anne Garcia in Santa Clarita Diet, and Michelle Gutierrez in Dead to Me. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Going the Distance, The Little Things, Freeloaders, No Hard Feelings, Language Lessons, Plan B, CSI: Miami, Boldly Going Nowhere, 90210, The Newsroom, Grace and Frankie, Powerless, Imaginary Mary, BoJack Horseman, Room 104, Home Movie: The Princess Bride, Rugrats, and many more.
Kendall, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Natalie Morales attended St. Agatha Catholic School during her childhood. After graduation, she went to Southwest Miami Senior High School.
After her high school, Natalie joined the University of Miami‘s Dow Jones Minority High School Journalism Workshop.
Natalie Morales is currently attached to Miss M Productions, New York.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
130 lbs or 59 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Morales keeps her personal affairs secret. She doesn’t reveal much about her family or romantic relationships, she might be having. Currently, she is single and doesn’t have any past dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Natalie Morales is of Cuban descent.
In June 2017, Natalie announced on social media that she identifies as queer.
- Ethnic Look
- Charming Smile
Natalie Morales’ exact body measurements are not known. Her bust-waist-hip specifications may be 36-26-32 in or 91.5-66-81 cm
Natalie Morales probably wears a dress size of 8 (US).
Natalie Morales has not endorsed any brand. She has not appeared in any TV commercial or print ad until 2015.
Best Known For
Natalie Morales is best known for her role as Wendy Watson in the ABC Family series The Middleman (2008). She appeared in a total of 12 episodes in the TV series.
She is also known for her role as Lauren Cruz in 9 episodes of the TV Series White Collar from 2009-2010.
Natalie Morales first appeared as Churchill Schwartz Trader in the 2010 drama movie Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
Though, before that, she had already appeared in The Time Machine (short film) in 2010, and Boldly Going Nowhere (TV movie) in 2009.
First TV Show
Natalie Morales first appeared as Anya Boa Vista in the episode ‘Darkroom’ of the CBS’ police procedural television series CSI: Miami in 2006.
Natalie Morales’ personal details are not much known. Whether she trains with a personal trainer or keeps her fitness on her own is a secret. However, the actress keeps a fit body with good-looking legs. She is known to stick to a particular diet rather than eating junk or fatty food.
Natalie Morales Favorite Things
- Comic – Perry Bible Fellowship
- Movie – Sherlock Jr. (1924), Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004), In Bruges (2008), Conspiracy Theory (1997), Moulin Rouge (2001)
- Album – Ten (By Pearl Jam)
- TV Show – Mad About You, Dexter, Party Down, Big Love, True Blood, United States of Tara, Samantha Who?
- Website – icanhas.cheezburger.com
- Movie Quote – “Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with, and love shouldn’t be one of them.”
- Celebrity Crush – Montel Williams
- Famous People – Buster Keaton, Alan Rickman, Eddie Vedder
- Collection – Cameras and copies of ‘The Little Prince’ in different languages
Source – USA Today
Natalie Morales Facts
- She has also been the director of the series of short comedies of James Joyce’s Love Letters in 2014.
- Natalie uses she/they pronouns.
- In 2013, the actress joined the cast of ‘Trophy Wife.’
- In 2008, she produced a web series known as ‘Quitters.’
- She has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Aiyan in Pimp My Ride (2006).