|Adam McKay Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1968|
Adam McKay is an award-winning American director, producer, screenwriter, and comedian who has helmed films like Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), Vice (2018), The Big Short (2015), Don’t Look Up (2021), etc. He has more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Adam graduated from Great Valley High School in 1986.
He studied at the Pennsylvania State University for 1 year. Later, he attended Temple University but dropped out before he could graduate with a degree in English.
Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian
Adam’s net worth was $60 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 lbs
113 kg or 249 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Shira Piven (1999-Present) – The Big Short director married Shira Piven, a writer and director herself, in 1999. They have 2 daughters together named Pearl McKay and Lili Rose McKay.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and Irish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper due to his advancing age.
- Mole on the side of his face
- Large stature
Adam McKay Favorite Things
- Word – Casual
- Comedy Film – The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Source – Vanity Fair, Lifestyle.livemint.com
Adam McKay Facts
- In 2007, he cast his 20-month-old daughter Pearl as a foul-mouthed drunk landlady opposite Will Ferrell in a viral sketch titled ‘The Landlord’. The video has more than 7 million views on YouTube as of early 2022.
- He was the head writer at Saturday Night Live from 1996 until 2001 and was succeeded by his good friend, Tina Fey.
- Adam and his frequent collaborator Will Ferrell‘s friendship of nearly 25 years sadly ended in 2019 over a casting decision.
- He is the brother-in-law of actor Jeremy Piven, who is famous for playing Ari Gold in Entourage.
Featured Image by Harald Krichel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0