|Aditi Dot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aditi Dot is an Indian singer and songwriter turned actress who goes by the stage name Dot under which she released the trending single Everybody Dances to Techno.
Aditi Dot was born in 1999.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aditi began learning music at One World College of Music, Gurugram. She also trained in music and creative writing at Bangor University, Wales, United Kingdom.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Amit Saigal (Founder of Rock Street Journaland well-known musician)
- Mother – Shena Gamat
Aditi is managed by dotmusicmanagement.
Indie, Dance, Techno, Brass, Jazz
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Ocarina
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Bulbous nose
- She has an old-school 90s and indie vibe.
- Her cheerful appeal in music
Aditi Dot Facts
- She was born and raised in New Delhi.
- While studying in Wales, she began working as a special education teaching assistant and even performed at concerts and open mics in Manchester and Liverpool on the side.
- She considers singers Regina Spektor, KT Tunstall, Paolo Nutini, Peggy Lee, and Etta James to have helped cultivate her passion for music.
- Dot joined the YouTube community with her channel on August 29, 2010. However, the first video posted to her account was on February 22, 2017, titled “Reassure Me – Dot.”
- One of the earliest posts that Aditi posted to her Instagram was on February 21, 2017, which was a video of her singing a cover of Alchemy – KT Tunstall.
- Aditi released her debut EP titled Khamotion in July 2021.
- She is friends with fellow upcoming musician Chirag Todi.
- In 2023, Aditi garnered fame after being announced as part of the leading cast of Netflix‘s The Archies making it her acting debut. The show is based on the Archie Comics series and includes the likes of Shahrukh Khan‘s daughter Suhana Khan, Amitabh Bachchan‘s grandson Agastya Nanda, and Boney Kapoor‘s and Sridevi‘s daughter Khushi Kapoor who alongside Aditi would also be making their debut.
Featured Image By Aditi Dot / Instagram