|Airionna Lynch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1996|
Airionna Lynch is an American social media personality and YouTuber who has gained acclaim with her YouTube channel titled Iam Just Airi. The videos on the channel revolve around pranks, challenges, Q&A, reactions, and things form her daily life and have earned more than 2 million subscribers for Airi.
Airi, Mocha Princess
Alabama, United States
Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Siblings – She has 7 younger siblings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Airionna Lynch has dated –
- Tray Bills
Note – Airionna Lynch mothers a son named Daniel.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
She has done endorsement work for brands like FashionNova and Baddieville.
Airionna Lynch Favorite Things
- Movies – Where the Heart Is, Frozen, The Family That Preys
- Type Of Videos Posted On Her Channel – Pranking and music videos
- Snacks – Cupcakes, Sour Patch Kids
- Person To Film Videos With – Tray Bills
Airionna Lynch Facts
- She is the oldest sibling.
- Growing up, she wanted to become a socialite and wanted to be in the music industry.
- Airionna Lynch joined YouTube with her channel named Iam Just Airi on December 23, 2016, and the videos on the channel have amassed more than 200 million views.
- The first video that was uploaded on Iam Just Airi on January 24, 2017, was titled “PRANK ON MOM !!!”.
- With Tray Bills, she created a collaborative YouTube channel titled Boyfriend vs Girlfriend and the debut video that was uploaded on the channel on March 17, 2020, was titled “WELCOME TO OUR CHANNEL | INTRO VIDEO”.
- If she could trade lives with one person for a day, Airionna Lynch would trade her life with the life of Rihanna, the globally acknowledged Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman.
- One piece of advice that she would like to give to her 13 years old self would be to continue singing and never let any negativity stop her from pursuing her dreams.
- If she could have a talk with any 3 people dead or alive, she would pick Beyonce, Issa Rae, and 50 Cent.
- One thing that Airionna Lynch finds the most challenging about social media is dealing with mean comments and the comparisons that people keep on drawing amongst several personalities.
Featured Image by Airionna Lynch / Instagram