|AJ Tracey Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
AJ Tracey is a British rapper, singer, songwriter, dancer, and record producer who rose to acclaim with the release of his extended plays The Front and Alex Moran in 2015. He was included by The Guardian in a list of “best new acts to catch at festivals in 2016”. He has since released several albums, mixtapes, EPs, and tracks like AJ Tracey, Secure the Bag!, Flu Game, Didn’t Make the Cut, No More Looney, AJ’s Stocking Filler, Leave Me Alone, Packages, Thiago Silva (with Dave), Mimi, The Rumble (with M. J. Cole), Buster Cannon, False 9, LA4AWeek (ft. Swoosh and Sloan Evans), West Ten (with Mabel), Quarterback (Secure the Bag!), Blacked Out, Butterflies (ft. Not3s), Ladbroke Grove, Psych Out!, Rain (with Aitch ft. Tay Keith), Kiss and Tell (with Skepta), Dinner Guest (ft. MoStack), Bringing It Back (with Digga D), Reasonable, and Little More Love.
Ché Wolton Grant
AJ Tracey, AJT, GTraceO, Looney, Loonz, AJ, MC AJ Tracey
Brixton, London, England, United Kingdom
AJ Tracey studied at Middle Row Primary School and then attended Holland Park School. Afterward, he enrolled at the London Metropolitan University only to later drop out of a criminology course in order to pursue his passion for music.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Record Producer
- Father – He is a former rapper.
- Mother – She is a former jungle DJ.
British Hip Hop, Grime, UK Garage, UK Drill, Trap, Dancehall, Pop, Cloud Rap
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
AJ Tracey has dated –
- Erin Budina – He hooked up with glamor model Erin Budina in the past.
- Liva Yungpeppermint – AJ Tracey has also been romantically linked with model Liva Yungpeppermint.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
AJ Tracey is of Afro-Trinidadian descent on his father’s side and has Welsh ancestry on his mother’s side.
AJ Tracey Facts
- He was 6 years old when he started rapping.
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Ladbroke Grove, West London.
- AJ Tracey’s mother named him after the Argentine Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara.
- He endorsed Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn in the 2017 UK general election. In a Labour Party campaign video, he stated: “The Labour Party strongly support the youth in following their dreams and giving people a chance.” He added: “In my opinion we need a Labour government to give young people a hope, a chance for their future and I genuinely believe that Corbyn is the man to do it.”
- On February 8, 2019, he released his self-titled debut studio album AJ Tracey and it peaked at #1 on the UK R&B Albums (OCC) chart, at #3 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, and at #15 on the Irish Albums (OCC) chart. Also, the album was certified ‘2x Platinum’ by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
- AJ Tracey discussed climate change in an interview with The Observer in October 2019 and said: “If I’m voting for anyone now it’s the Green Party.”
- His 2nd studio album Flu Game was released on April 16, 2021, via Revenge Records and it features guest appearances from artists like Nav, Digga D, T-Pain, Kehlani, SahBabii, Millie Go Lightly, MoStack, and Mabel. Also, the album peaked at #1 on the UK R&B Albums (OCC) chart as well as the UK Independent Albums (OCC) chart, at #2 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, and at #6 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart.
- AJ Tracey enjoys football and is an avid supporter of Tottenham Hotspur.
Featured Image by AJ Tracey / Instagram