|Amanda Payton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amanda Payton is an American actor who is known for playing Nina Rudolph in the television sitcom Trial & Error, Holly in the television sitcom United States of Al, and Dr. Alison Parfit in the police procedural comedy-drama television series Code 404. She has also been cast in several other shows such as CSI: Cyber, Southland, Shameless, Game Shakers, The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Animal Kingdom, Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy, Chicago P.D., and Workaholics. Moreover, her film credits include The Perfect Host, Broom and Roses, A Fiancé for Christmas, Half Husband, Beginners, Miss Me This Christmas, Find What You Love and Let It Kill You, and Daddy Isn’t Here Right Now.
Santa Monica, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanda Payton studied at Los Angeles County High School for the Arts. Afterward, she got enrolled at Carnegie Mellon School of Drama and graduated with honors earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Amanda Payton has been signed with SMS Talent Inc., Burbank, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda Payton Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Girl at Party in the 2010 black comedy/psychological thriller film The Perfect Host, starring David Hyde Pierce, Clayne Crawford, and Helen Reddy. It is a remake of the short film The Host (2001).
- Amanda was cast as Party Person in the 2010 romantic comedy-drama film Beginners. The film stars Ewan McGregor, Christopher Plummer, Mélanie Laurent, and Goran Višnjić.
- Alongside Nicholas D’Agosto, Jayma Mays, Steven Boyer, Krysta Rodriguez, Sherri Shepherd, John Lithgow, and Kristin Chenoweth, Amanda Payton co-starred as Nina Rudolph (a stylish podcast host who moves to East Peck from New York to follow the trial of Lavinia Peck Foster and ends up tangled in a love triangle) in the mockumentary sitcom series Trial & Error in 2018.
- She started appearing as Dr. Alison Parfit in the police procedural comedy-drama television series Code 404 in 2020.
- From 2021 to 2022, Amanda Payton played the recurring role of Holly (Riley’s girlfriend) in the television sitcom United States of Al.
Featured Image by Amanda Payton / Instagram