|Amanda Schull Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1978|
Amanda Schull is an American actress and former professional ballet dancer who is known for her on-screen roles like playing Jody Sawyer in Center Stage, Abbie in I Am Wrath, Dr. Cassandra Railly in 12 Monkeys, Anita Colby in J. Edgar, Sara Evans/Katie Ryan in One Tree Hill, Melissa Danson in Murder in the First, Meredith Sorenson in Pretty Little Liars, and Katrina Bennett in Suits. In addition to that, she has also been associated with the San Francisco Ballet.
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Amanda Schull studied at Punahou School as well as received training at Hawaii State Ballet under the instruction of John Landovsky.
At 17 years old, she attended the Indiana University after she was offered a scholarship for ballet. During her time at the university, she joined Delta Delta Delta and also trained at the San Francisco Ballet School Summer Intensive during her sophomore year (as a ballet and journalism major).
Actress, Former Professional Ballet Dancer
- Mother – Susan Schull (President of Ballet Hawaii)
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
- Others – Edwin Gunner Schull (Paternal Grandfather)
Amanda Schull has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Schull has dated –
- George Wilson (2008-Present) – In July 2008, she started going out with George Wilson whom she first met while filming Mao’s Last Dancer in Australia. The duo got married on May 28, 2011, and was blessed with their first child together, a son named George Paterson Wilson VI, on February 25, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda Schull is of German and English descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
Amanda Schull has appeared in the TV commercials for McDonald’s Shamrock Shake.
Amanda Schull Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Jody Sawyer in the 2000 teen drama film, Center Stage, in which she co-starred alongside the likes of Zoe Saldana, Susan May Pratt, and Donna Murphy.
- She retired from the San Francisco Ballet in 2006 and in the SF Ballet Press Release, it was stated that “San Francisco Ballet has announced that Corps de Ballet members Megan Low and Amanda Schull will retire this summer, following the end of the 2006 Repertory Season.”
- From 2015 to 2018, Amanda Schull was cast as Cassandra “Cassie” Railly, a virologist who leaves a message about the origins of the plague that scientists recover in the future, in the sci-fi mystery drama series, 12 Monkeys.
- She appeared in the recurring role of Melissa Danson in the 3rd season of the mystery crime drama television series, Murder in the First, in 2016.
- Amanda Schull has been a member of the corps de ballet with the San Francisco Ballet.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0