|Amber Heard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1986|
Amber Heard is an American actress, producer, model, and voiceover artist who has appeared in movies like Friday Night Lights, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, ExTerminators, Zombieland, 3 Days to Kill, The Danish Girl, Aquaman, Justice League, The River Why, Never Back Down, North Country, The Adderall Diaries, and I Do… Until I Don’t.
Amber Laura Heard
Amber Heard, Amber Laura Depp, Amber van Ree
Austin, Texas, United States
Heard attended St. Michael’s Catholic Academy in Austin until her junior year. Then, she left school at the age of 17 to pursue a career in Hollywood. She was also active in her school’s drama club.
Actress, Model, Producer, Voiceover Artist
As a model, she was represented by Acclaim Talent Agency.
She has also been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Father – David Heard (Contractor, Owned a small construction company)
- Mother – Patricia Paige (née Parsons) (Internet researcher for the state)
- Siblings – Whitney Heard (Younger Sister)
- Others – Harlin Clinton Heard (Paternal Grandfather), Wanda Edelweiss Mcgee (Paternal Grandmother), William Joseph Parsons (Maternal Grandfather), Cecilia Corrinne Carroll (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriends / Girlfriends / Spouse
Amber Heard has dated –
- Alejandro Monteverde (2004-2005) – She dated Mexican film director Alejandro Monteverde from 2004 to 2005.
- Mark Wystrach (2006-2007) – She had a short-termed romance with musician and actor Mark Wystrach between 2006 and 2007.
- Valentino Lanus (2006-2007) – This Mexican actor dated the American actress from 2006 to 2007.
- William S. Tribell (2007) – In the year 2007, she was romantically involved with poet William S. Tribell.
- Crispin Glover (2007-2008) – The American film actor, director, and screenwriter dated Amber. He is 22 years older than her.
- Sean Faris (2007-2008) – From 2007 to 2008, she had an affair with actor Sean Faris and the duo has also worked together in the martial arts film, Never Back Down.
- Austin Nichols (2008) – American film, television actor, and director who is perhaps best known for his role as Julian Baker in The CW drama series One Tree Hill was RUMORed to be dating Amber in 2008.
- Arthur Wybrands (2009) – French director had a fling with Heard in 2009.
- Tasya van Ree (2009-2011) – Tasya is a female Hawaiian artist and photographer based in Los Angeles who had a relationship with Amber Heard for about 2 years. In December 2010, at GLAAD’s 25th-anniversary event, Amber told that “She is beautiful. I mean, you’d have to be crazy not to want to go out with her!”
- Johnny Depp (November 2011-2017) – Amber started dating Depp in late 2011. US Weekly reported that “Johnny treats her very well and he bought her a horse also. They have even slept together many times.” They met for the first time on the set of the 2009 movie “The Rum Diary.” The duo engaged in 2013 and married on February 3, 2015, in a private civil ceremony at their home in Los Angeles. They separated in May 2016 and filed for divorce which was finalized in 2017.
- Francesca Gregorini (2011) – She is a female Italian-American singer-songwriter who dated Amber at the end of 2011. On November 18, 2011, the paparazzi spotted them together spending time together, kissing each other, and having a flirty dinner date together. Francesca is 18 years older than Amber.
- Marie de Villepin (2013) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with the French model, actress, and singer Marie de Villepin in 2013.
- Cara Delevingne (2016) – RUMOR
- James Franco (2016) – In 2016, it was RUMORed that she hooked up with actor James Franco.
- Elon Musk (2016-2017, 2017-2018) – In July 2016, she started dating South Africa born, American billionaire businessman Elon Musk. Their relationship was confirmed in April 2017 when she posted an intimate dinner picture on Instagram. The couple called it quits in August 2017 after dating for just more than a year. According to Elon, Amber split from him. They reconciled their relationship in December 2017. But, again, the couple split in February 2018.
- Vito Schnabel (2018-2019) – In 2018, she started dating art curator and contemporary art dealer, Vito Schnabel. In August 2018, Amber was seen going to Vito’s New York-based apartment which hinted that the relationship was still on. But, they broke up in early 2019 because of the long distance between them.
- Andy Muschietti (2019) – After that, she started dating Argentine film director Andy Muschietti. They were first seen publicly by paparazzi in mid-March 2019 kissing each other. They separated towards the end of the year.
- Bianca Butti (2020-2021) – In January 2020, Amber was seen kissing cinematographer Bianca Butti. They dated for 2 years and called it quits in December 2021.
NOTE – Amber welcomed a baby girl named Oonagh Paige Heard on April 8, 2021, with the help of a surrogate, after she was told that she would never be able to carry her own baby. Her daughter is named after her late mother, Paige.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, English, Irish, German, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
She can be seen quite often playing the role of sexualized teenagers. To see an example, watch movies like Friday Night Lights (2004), Alpha Dog (2006), Hidden Palms (2007), Never Back Down (2008).
34-27-34 in or 86-68.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is not known to have any major brand endorsements. But, she has worked in TV commercials for Nylon TV, Saturn car and Pacific Heat & Electric and appeared in print commercials like Luxe Apothetique Boutique, Anti-Ecstasy / Drug Campaign – Texas Swimsuit Calendar, Teen Health Magazine – Austin Children’s Museum, Safer Internet Sites, JRC Model & Talent – RB Cass Dentistry.
She has also endorsed Guess.
Although she was raised Catholic, after her best friend’s car accident (at the age of 16), she subsequently declared herself as an atheist.
Best Known For
Her appearances in movies like Never Back Down (2008), Pineapple Express (2008), Drive Angry (2011)
She has not sung any song but appeared in 2 music videos – Kenny Chesney‘s “There Goes My Life” and Eisley’s “I Wasn’t Prepared”.
2004 Sports drama film Friday Night Lights for her role as Maria. This movie tells the story of a coach and the players of a school football team.
First TV Show
2004 American TV show Jack & Bobby for her role as Liz in the pilot episode. This political-teen drama show only had a single season in its history consisting of 22 episodes that aired on WB. She appeared in its first episode.
This is what Amber says regarding fitness
“I am a firm believer that you can have the body you want, only to the extent that you are willing to work for it.”
There are some tips and facts from Amber –
- She likes to cook her own food, even during her busy schedule. This is because she can have control over her diet. She mainly intakes proteins and vegetables.
- She never breaks her workout routine. If you missed a day to go out for exercises or skipped a particular exercise, you may fall into the habit of laziness. Avoid this and say to yourself that you have to do this.
- She goes to the gym to feel better rather than look better. Most women visit the gym just to look better and if their motive is not fulfilled in a certain period of time, they feel dis-hearted.
- She always reads the label on the food packet to look for its ingredients. And only buys if those ingredients are known to her. Otherwise, she straight away leaves that packet.
Amber Heard Favorite Things
- Favorite Colors – Pink, Blue, Red
- Favorite Movies – Juno (2007)
- Favorite Author – Ayn Rand
Amber Heard Facts
- Amber is good friends with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Heard is a fan of muscle cars and drives a 1968 Ford Mustang.
- She grew up around guns and owns a .357 Magnum. She says she sleeps with her gun and is pro-gun.
- She was voted at no. 53 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list in 2012.
- She has a small dog – a golden teacup Yorkie, named Pistol. In December 2021, Amber revealed that she had adopted a dog named Barnaby Joyce. The name was in reference to her 2015 dog smuggling case. Barnaby Joyce was the Minister of Agriculture at the time.
- She is a dream chaser.
- Amber hates to watch television.
- She believes in “Today Is What I Have” and says that this is her motto.
- She likes to read novels in her free time.
- In 2015, Amber was charged with illegally smuggling her and Johnny Depp‘s dogs into Australia. She later pled guilty to the dog smuggling case. In October 2021, it was revealed that she was reportedly under investigation for perjury after a witness reported that she had lied to the Australian officials. In August 2023, it was reported that the perjury charges against her had been dropped.
- In 2020, Amber was fighting a legal battle with ex-husband Johnny Depp. She had accused him of domestic abuse (including penetrating a liquor bottle inside her). Johnny had sued her and asked for $50 million for defamation. In return, she had counter-filed, asking for $100 million for having orchestrated a false and defamatory smear campaign against her. In June 2022, Johnny won the defamation lawsuit and was awarded $15 million in damages. However, Amber also received $2 million in compensatory damages which came from her countersuit against Johnny Depp.
- Later, Amber’s lawyer Elaine Charlson Bredehoft revealed that Amber was not able to pay over $10 million to Johnny Depp.
- In 2020, Amber was the 6th most-searched actor on the Google search engine in the United States.
- In April 2022, Amber announced that she was taking a break from social media amid her trial against her ex-husband Johnny Depp.
- In June 2022, after Amber lost her defamation case against Johnny Depp, she received a marriage proposal from a Saudi Arabian man on her Instagram in the form of a voice note.
- In July 2022, it was revealed that Amber’s legal team had decided to appeal the verdict in the Johnny Depp defamation trial.
- She was the highest-searched celebrity of 2022 on Google followed by Johnny Depp.
- Amber was the third most searched actor of 2022 on Google.
- In May 2023, it was reported that Amber had left Hollywood and moved to Spain’s Madrid with her daughter Oonagh Paige. She had sold her California-based home in July 2022.
- In 2023, Amber was spotted on crutches while out in Madrid. It was later revealed that she had injured her hip while training for the New York City Marathon.