|Ann Coulter Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1961|
Ann Coulter is an American political commentator and author who is known for her contentious writing style. As of 2018, she has expressed her political views in 12 published books, many of which were on The New York Times best-selling list.
Ann Hart Coulter
The American Voltaire, Chairman Ann
New York City, New York, United States
- Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Education & Training
Ann graduated from New Canaan Public High School in 1980. She acquired a Bachelor of Arts in History and graduated cum laude from Cornell University in 1984.
She studied further for a law degree at the University of Michigan Law School and graduated in 1988, where she served as the editor of Michigan Law Review.
Author, Columnist, Political Commentator, Public Speaker, Former Corporate Lawyer & Litigator
- Father – John Vincent Coulter (FBI Agent) (Expired in 2008)
- Mother – Nell Husbands Coulter née Martin (Expired in 2009)
- Siblings – James M. Coulter (Older Brother) (Accountant), John Vincent Coulter Junior (Older Brother) (Lawyer / Attorney)
- Others – William James Coulter (Paternal Grandfather), Helen A. Keegan (Paternal Grandmother), William Coulter Jr. (Paternal Uncle) (Deceased), Hunter Martin, born name, Henry Hart Weissinger (Maternal Grandfather), Nell Havens Warner (Maternal Grandmother), Rev. James B. Martin (Maternal Uncle), John C. Martin (Maternal Uncle), Kimberly L. Coulter (Niece), Christina H. Coulter (Niece)
Ann Coulter is represented by –
- Mel Berger, William Morris Endeavor
- Premiere Speakers Bureau, Tennessee, United States
6 ft or 183 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ann has dated –
- Bob Guccione Jr. – The couple reportedly dated in the 1990s.
- James Tully (1991)
- Dinesh D’Souza – She was formerly engaged to India-born American Conservative political commentator, author, and film-maker, Dinesh D’Souza.
- Bill Maher (2002)
- David Wheaton (2006)
- Andrew Stein (2007–2008)
- Jimmie Walker (2013–2018)
- Her close friend, Kellyanne Conway told New York magazine in 2017 that Ann Coulter is reportedly dating her security guard because she does not have the time to date anybody else.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and German ancestry on her paternal side and has English ancestry on her maternal side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Towering Height
- Stiff body language
12 (US) or 9.5 (UK) or 42.5 (EU)
She has endorsed brands such as Verizon, Sallie Mae, and NetBank.
Ann’s father was Catholic and her mother was a Protestant.
Ann Coulter Favorite Things
- Band – Grateful Dead, The Dave Matthews Band, Phish
- Books – The Bible, Mere Christianity, Wuthering Heights, Anna Karenina
- Author – Dave Barry
Source – Wikipedia
Ann Coulter Facts
- Her close friend, Barbara Olson, expired on the airplane that terrorists flew into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.
- During her undergraduate program, Ann served as the editor of the campus newspaper The Cornell Review found in spring 1984 by government major, Jim Keller. Coulter was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.
- While studying law, Ann also served as the President of the local division of the Federalist Society that helped her attain a 12-week internship at the National Journalism Center.
- In 2007, major companies such as Verizon, Sallie Mae, and NetBank decided to pull their advertisements from her website to distance themselves from her controversial statements.
- Coulter’s first job was that of a law clerk at United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in Kansas City. She moved on to specialize in Corporate Law at a New York City-based private practice. Her 3rd job was to work for the US Senate Judiciary Committee in 1994, followed by work as a litigator for the Center for Individual Rights.
- Ann was a good friend of the late John Kennedy Junior.
- Ann’s personality partly inspired the character of Ainsley Hayes in The West Wing (1999-2006).
- Coulter’s Florida home is next to best-selling author, James Patterson’s house.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0