|Becky Hill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1994|
Becky Hill is an English singer and songwriter who first came into the spotlight in 2012 when she reached the semi-final of the first series of the singing-based reality competition TV series The Voice UK. She released her first EP titled Losing in November 2014 and her 2nd Ep titled Eko was launched in August 2017. Her first compilation album called Get to Know was released in 2019 and peaked at number 14 on the Irish Albums Chart and number 20 on the UK Albums Chart. The album was also certified ‘Silver’ by the BPI (British Recorded Music Industry). Several of her singles such as Gecko (Overdrive) (2014), Piece of Me (2016), False Alarm (2016), Back and Forth (2018), Wish You Well (2019), and Lose Control (2019) have peaked in the ‘Top 20’ of the UK charts and have been certified either ‘Platinum’ or ‘Gold’ by the BPI. The last of these tracks was also awarded ‘Platinum certification by the ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association).
Rebecca Claire Hill
Bewdley, Wyre Forest, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Stephen Hill
- Mother – Susan Hill
- Siblings – She has an older brother. She also has 2 older sisters and both of them are named Claire.
She is represented by –
- Alex Martin, General Manager, Crown Talent & Media Group / AM Music, London, England, United Kingdom
- Emma Banks, Booking Agent (UK/Europe), Creative Artists Agency (CAA), London, England, United Kingdom
- Ben Coles, Booking Agent (UK/Europe), Creative Artists Agency (CAA), London, England, United Kingdom
- Darryl Eaton, Booking Agent (USA), Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bobby Koehler, Booking Agent (USA), Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop, House, UK Funky, Electro
- Eko Music Ltd.
- Polydor Records Ltd.
- Parlophone Records
- Sony/ATV Music Publishing
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Becky has dated –
- Charlie Gardner – In January 2022, Becky announced her engagement to her long-term boyfriend Charlie Gardner.
Race / Ethnicity
Her mother is of English and Welsh descent and her father is of English descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Has a mole above her lips and one on her chin
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Becky Hill Facts
- She started an acoustic rock and soul band called Shaking Trees when she was just 14 years old. The group received support from BBC Music Introducing, a BBC Radio platform that helps unsigned and undiscovered talent in the UK.
- Her very first single titled Gecko (Overdrive) (2014) made her the first former contestant of The Voice UK to score a UK number one when the song peaked at number 1 on both the UK Singles Chart as well as the UK Dance Singles Chart. The song had also peaked at number 2 on the Scottish Singles Chart.
- In December 2019, she released a cover of the English synth-pop duo Yazoo‘s 1982 song titled Only You. She dedicated the cover to her grandfather who had originally introduced her to another cover version of the song when she was growing up.
- She has a Frenchie Pomeranian cross dog named Piggy.
- Becky started writing music at the age of 13.
- She started playing guitar at the age of 10.
- She moved to London when she was 18 years old.
- In April 2020, Becky teamed up with Tiesto for a new song titled Nothing Really Matters.
- In June 2020, she launched a podcast called The Art of Rave.
- In August 2021, Becky released her debut album titled Only Honest on the Weekend.
- In April 2022, she teamed up with David Guetta and Ella Henderson for a new song titled Crazy What Love Can Do.
Featured Image by Becky Hill / Instagram