|Bhavana Pandey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1974|
Bhavana Pandey is an Indian television personality, entrepreneur, and fashion designer who rose to prominence with her appearance on The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives (2020-Present).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bhavana graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce.
Television Personality, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Kewal Khosla
- Mother – Chitra Khosla
- Siblings – Prerna Khosla (Sister), Sona Khosla (Sister)
- Others – Sharad Panday (Father-in-law) (Surgeon), Snehlata Panday (Mother-in-law) (Physician), Chikki Panday (Brother-in-law) (Businessperson), Deanne Pandey (Sister-in-law) (Wellness Coach, Author), Alanna Panday (Niece), Ahaan Panday (Nephew)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bhavana has dated –
- Chunky Pandey (1996-Present) – Bhavana began dating actor Chunky Pandey after a chance meeting with him in 1996. They tied the knot on January 17, 1998. The couple is blessed with 2 daughters named Ananya Panday (b. October 30, 1998) and Rysa Panday. Ananya has followed in her father’s footsteps and is a Bollywood actress.
Race / Ethnicity
Beauty marks on her face
Bhavana Pandey has endorsed several brands such as –
Bhavana Pandey Favorite Things
- Film Performances Of Chunky Pandey – Tezaab (1988), D (2005)
- Color – White
- Holiday Destinations – Los Angeles, New York City
- Music Bands – U2, Air Supply
- Actor – Salman Khan
- Cuisine – Italian
Bhavana Pandey Facts
- She launched the fast fashion brand known as LoveGen with Nandita Mahtani and Dolly Sidhwani in 2016.
- Bhavana renewed her wedding vows with her husband Chunky Pandey on their 24th wedding anniversary in January 2022.
- She previously worked as an air hostess, but her dream was to become an actress.
Featured Image by Bhavana Pandey / Instagram