|Blake Moynes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1990|
Blake Moynes is an American wildlife manager and reality star who captured the heart of Katie Thurston and became the winner of season 17 of The Bachelorette (2021). He has more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Blake studied at the Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology from 2009 until 2011.
He graduated from Thompson Rivers University in 2014.
Reality Star, Wildlife Manager
- Mother – Emily Moura-Moynes (Author, Life Coach)
- Siblings – Taylor Moynes (Sister), Cody Moynes (Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blake Moynes has dated –
- Katie Thurston (2021) – Blake popped the question to Katie Thurston during the season finale episode of The Bachelorette which aired on August 9, 2021. In October 2021, the couple announced their separation.
Race / Ethnicity
Blake Moynes has endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Bud Light
- Muskoka Spirits
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- New Balance
- Tim Hortons
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- Good Boy
- Pink Whitney Vodka
Blake Moynes Favorite Things
- Emoji – The Elephant
- Films – The Edge (1997), Jurassic Park (1993)
- Moment On The Bachelorette – Waxing the pu**c hair off of Kenny Braasch
Source – BachelorNation.com
Blake Moynes Facts
- His crush from Bachelor Nation is Ed Waisbrot.
- Before finding love with Katie Thurston in 2021, Blake had tried his luck with previous bachelorettes Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams, both in 2020. However, Clare turned him down in favor of Dale Moss and Tayshia in favor of Zac Clark.
- He is a self-described potty mouth.
- Blake turned his love for wildlife into his career as a wildlife manager.
- He adopted a rhinoceros named Sophia from the Care for Wild Rhino Sanctuary in 2019.
- Blake is inspired by Steve Irwin, David Attenborough, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Greta Thunberg for their work with environmental conservation.
Featured Image by Blake Moynes / Instagram