|Brandi Redmond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1978|
Brandi Redmond is an American television personality whose claim to fame was as an All-Star, Pro-Bowl, and five-time cheerleader for the football team The Dallas Cowboys in the past. She gained further popularity after she began to appear on the Bravo series The Real Housewives of Dallas in 2016 as a main cast member. She has been featured in several other TV shows including Celebrity Page (2017-2018).
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Texas, United States
She went to Texas Woman’s University, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Social Relations.
Television Personality, Former Cheerleader, Model
- Mother – Jana Nace
She is represented by Abrams Artist Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Bryan Redmond – She met her husband Bryan in high school and the couple has been together ever since. Bryan has been the founding principal and CIO of the luxury real estate developer for marinas called Suntex Marinas. They had welcomed 2 daughters namely Brooklyn Redmond (b. 2009), and Brinkley Redmond (b. 2012). After failed attempts to conceive a 3rd child (who was later born in 2021, namely, Brilynn Mari Redmond), the pair was asked if they wanted to adopt a baby boy from Brandi’s co-star and close friend Stephanie Hollman to which they had readily agreed. This had led to their adopting Bruin Charles Redmond (b. December 31, 2017) at birth, the procedure having been officially finalized in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
She has been a former spokesmodel as well as a mentor for Varsity Spirit Fashions and University Cheerleaders Association.
Brandi Redmond Favorite Things
- Advice – You should only do things that you have fun doing as otherwise, it is not worth it
Source – YouTube
Brandi Redmond Facts
- She shifted to Austin in Texas when she was a teenager.
- Brandi had kickstarted her career as a cheerleader during which she had enjoyed going on tours in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan.
- As of February 2021, Brandi has been on the reality television show The Real Housewives of Dallas since its first season, thereby becoming one of the very few women in the team to have been on it since the beginning.
- She has supported charities both locally and nationally such as Operation Smile, The Community Partners of Dallas, and Folds of Honor. The Real Housewives of Dallas used to originally highlight women who were actively involved in the charity scene in Dallas, thus making Brandi an ideal choice for the cast.
- Brandi has revealed one of the best things to have happened to her as a result of being on RHOD to have been how she was able to make friends with the most lovely people on the set including Stephanie Hollman with whom she became super close. The two together went on to start a podcast named Weekly Dose of BS where they have discussed everything from the TV show they have starred in, to hilarious antics the ladies have found themselves in.
- In 2017, she had launched an online clothing boutique named Brandi Land with her buddy and sister-in-law.
- She has affirmed her family to have been everything to her, which has been clear from her social media posts.
Featured Image by Brandi Redmond / Instagram