|Paris Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1998|
Paris Jackson is an American model, actress, and musician who is known for being the second child and only daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. She has emerged as a multi-faceted artist and has bloomed both as a model as well as a musician. In addition to that, Paris Jackson has also been a part of a variety of shows and movies which include the likes of Gringo, Living with Michael Jackson, Habit, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The X Factor, Scream, Star, and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson
Yab Yab, Peashe
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Paris Jackson was enrolled at the Buckley High School in Los Angeles. However, after her mental struggles and suicide attempt, she was enrolled at a therapeutic boarding school in Utah in 2013.
Actress, model, singer
- Father – Michael Jackson (Deceased pop star)
- Mother – Debbie Rowe (Nurse)
- Siblings – Prince Michael Jackson I (Older Brother), Prince Michael Jackson II (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Joe Jackson (Paternal Grandfather), Katherine Jackson (Paternal Grandmother), Gordon Rowe (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Jeanne Chilcutt (Maternal Grandmother), Jackie Jackson (Uncle), Tito Jackson (Uncle), Jermaine Jackson (Uncle), Marlon Jackson (Uncle), Randy Jackson (Uncle), Rebbie Jackson (Aunt), La Toya Jackson (Aunt), Janet Jackson (Aunt), Macaulay Culkin (Godfather), Elizabeth Taylor (Godmother)
Paris Jackson has been represented by –
- Tom Hamilton Management
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
As a model, she is also signed with –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Paris Jackson has dated –
- Chester Castellaw (2015) – Paris started dating soccer star Chester Castellaw at the start of 2015. She was even in attendance at his high school graduation. In November, she showed off an alleged engagement ring and even changed her last name on social media to her boyfriend’s last name. It was also alleged that she wanted to get married to him. A month later, she dumped him after pressure from her grandmother, who was worried about the direction their relationship was heading to.
- Michael Snoddy (2016-2017) – Paris Jackson started going out with drummer Michael Snoddy after having met at the Alcohol Anonymous group meeting. They were hot and heavy for each other right from the start and indulged in generous PDA on social media. However, their relationship took a hit in February 2017 as she decided to focus on her budding modeling career and put her relationship on the back burner. But, it is reported that the break up might be a temporary thing.
- Cara Delevingne (2017-2018) – In November 2017, Paris was seen leaving a nightclub with English model Cara Delevingne holding each other’s hands which sparked dating rumors. They also spent Christmas 2017 time together. Later, in February 2018, the ladies were seen close during London Fashion Week. They had reportedly first met during MTV Movie and TV Awards in May 2017 in Los Angeles. They reportedly broke up in April 2018.
- Tom Kilbey (2017) – In December 2017, Paris’s dating rumors with reality star Tom Kilbey surfaced on the internet. However, Paris called Tom her ‘big brother’.
- Gabriel Glenn (2018-2020) – In 2018, she started dating singer-musician Gabriel Glenn after Paris saw him performing with his band, Trash Dogs at a bar in Hollywood. With Gabriel, she had also started a band named “The Soundflowers”. After dating for over 2 years, the couple broke in August 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American origin on her father’s side whereas she has white ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Blue eyes
- Short pixie hairdo
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Paris Jackson has done brand endorsement work for the fashion giant, Chanel. She was the centerpiece of the photoshoot done near the Eiffel Tower in January 2017 with Paris styled as the fashion icon from the ’80s and ’90s.
Best Known For
Being the only daughter of the late king of pop, Michael Jackson
As a Singer
Paris had played as a part of the band The Soundflowers with musician Gabriel Glenn. They have played the original songs such as “Daisy” and “In the Blue”. The band’s first performance was done on June 23, 2018, at Canyon Sessions.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Live from Studio Five as herself.
She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Nelly in the 2018 crime comedy film, Gringo, in which she co-starred alongside David Oyelowo, Charlize Theron, Joel Edgerton, Amanda Seyfried, Thandie Newton, and Sharlto Copley.
Paris Jackson regularly hits the gym to hone her toned body. Her usual workout routine is a mixture of cardio activities, bodyweight exercises, and lifting exercises to tone her legs and butt.
Paris Jackson Favorite Things
- Michael Jackson Song – You Are My Life
Source – AccessOnline.com
Paris Jackson Facts
- In June 2013, she was admitted to a Los Angeles hospital after a suicide attempt. It was her third strike and was caused by incessant bullying in school.
- In her teens, she has been a victim of cyberbullying and a sexual assault, which triggered her self-harming behavior and drug abuse.
- She is particularly fond of tattoos and has got more than 20 inked on her body, including demonic rabbit from Donnie Darko movie and Queen of My Heart written in her father’s handwriting.
- She was cast as Rachel Wallace, a social media expert, in the musical drama television series, Star, whose lead cast included Ryan Destiny, Quincy Brown, Benjamin Bratt, Queen Latifah, Brandy Norwood, William Levy, Matthew Noszka, and others.
- She was nominated for a 2017 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Model” category.
- While studying at the Buckley in Los Angeles, she also served as an all-American varsity cheerleader for the boys’ basketball team.
- While growing up, she was pretty active in sports and was in basketball, softball, and volleyball teams for her school.
- She does smoke.
- She won Daily Front Row‘s “Emerging Talent Award” in 2017.
- In October 2020, she released her solo debut single, Let Down.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like She’s Tight by Steel Panther, Rescue Me by Thirty Seconds to Mars, Dragonfly by Nahko and Medicine for the People, and Your look (Glorious) by The Soundflowers.