|Brielle Barbusca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1998|
Brielle Barbusca is an American actress known for portraying different roles in popular TV shows and films like The Starter Wife, Hope & Faith, Modern Family, and Law & Order. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Coke, Apple, Netflix, Mattel, and Puma. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
New Jersey, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
As she started her acting career at a young age, Brielle Barbusca found it hard to fit regular schooling in her schedule. Therefore, she opted to go for independent schooling and completed her high school education in 2017.
- Father – Louie Barbusca
- Mother – Debra Lynn Barbusca
- Siblings – Thomas Barbusca (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Brielle Barbusca is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brielle Barbusca has dated –
- Ethan Cutkosky (2015-Present) – Brielle started going out with actor Ethan Cutkosky in 2015. As per reports, they had grown close while shooting for the TV series, Shameless. Towards the end of 2017, it was reported that their relationship was in trouble after he had been charged with DUI of drugs.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Sicilian ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Blue eyes
- Full Lips
Brielle Barbusca has been featured in the advertisement campaigns for the following brands –
- J. Crew
- Build a Bear (2012)
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Halo Top Creamery
- Happy Place
- People Magazine
- Mercy For Animals
- Variety Magazine
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Jaden Kagan in the comedy-drama TV series, The Starter Wife
- Being cast in recurring roles in the popular TV shows such as Hope & Faith and Royal Pains
- Having made guest appearances in popular TV shows including Modern Family and Law & Order
In 2004, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama horror movie, The Forgotten. However, her appearance in the movie wasn’t credited.
Her first credited appearance in a theatrical film came in the drama movie, Party Mom, which was released in March 2018.
First TV Show
In 2003, Brielle Barbusca made her first TV show appearance in the pilot episode of the comedy-drama TV series, Queens Supreme.
Brielle Barbusca Favorite Things
- TV Show – Modern Family
- Hair Products – Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo and Do Naturals
- Beauty Product – Mascara
- Lip Color Line – Buxom
- Lip Color – Nude and Pink Tones
- Celebrity Crush – Zac Efron
- Music Artists – Lana Del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Nirvana, Jack White, Birdy, and Ed Sheeran
- Sitcoms – Friends and Seinfeld
Source – How To Be A Redhead, We Blab Entertainment
Brielle Barbusca Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 3 by a talent manager. He saw her picture at her uncle’s restaurant and got in touch with her mother to discuss her potential.
- She was living in New York City when she got an audition call for her role in The Starter Wife. She decided to tape for her role but as she was the only girl not from Los Angeles to do a screen test, she felt that she won’t be selected.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Brielle Barbusca / Instagram