|Brittanya Razavi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1985|
|Spouse||Lucky Moe Razavi|
Brittanya Razavi is a reality TV personality, model, and social media star who rose to popularity after she joined hit reality TV shows Rock of Love, Charm School, and I Love Money. Shortly after she made her debut on the small screens, she became extremely popular in social media and received massive attention because of her revealing personality. With her famous dimple piercings, body tattoos, and beautiful outfits which can be seen by her 16 million-plus followers on Instagram, she was able to land on top-rated magazines like Savage Tattoo, Rebel Ink, and Obscene Magazine. Aside from modeling and being consistently active in promoting herself on social media, she’s also a businesswoman who co-owns and manages the successful and growing online store, 187 Avenue Clothing MeowGang, which mainly markets a variety of products including wallets and items of clothing.
Oxnard, California, United States
Reality TV Personality, Model, Social Media Star
- Siblings – Tiffany O’Campo (Older Sister). She also has 4 brothers.
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittanya Razavi has dated –
- Lucky Moe Razavi (2009-Present) – Brittanya started dating Lucky Moe Razavi in 2009. The couple later got married and they have 2 sons together named Cash King and Legend King.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller Lips
- Long Lashes
- Dimpled Smile
- Tan Brown Skin
- Curvy Body
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Savage Tattoo
- Tattoo Energy
- Spire Magazine
- MMA Sports Magazine
Razavi has also endorsed her own brand of clothing line 187 Avenue Clothing MeowGang.
Best Known For
Joining reality TV show competitions Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, Charm School with Ricki Lake, and I Love Money
In 2012, Razavi made her theatrical film debut as Lexus in the comedy-drama film Dysfunctional Friends wherein she acted alongside actress Stacey Dash, Stacy Keibler, and Persia White.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her TV show debut as herself on the reality series Rock of Love with Bret Michaels wherein contestants would compete for a chance to live with famous rock superstar Bret Michaels.
Brittanya Razavi Facts
- She comes from a big family with 5 siblings.
- She has a huge social media fan base with more than 16 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
- Razavi is a businesswoman and a proud mother to her sons Cash King and Legend King.
- Her clothing line business 187 Avenue Clothing MeowGang has grown bigger and more popular in social media with its official Instagram page hitting more than 550k followers.
Featured Image by Brittanya Razavi / Instagram