|Bryleigh Anne Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||5, 2006|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Bryleigh Anne is an American social media star best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k subscribers and more than 10 million views. She created it on May 2, 2017, a few months after she began uploading content to the short-form video platform TikTok, which typically included creative comedy skits, lip-syncing, challenges, and dancing. The same type of content was seen on her YouTube channel but was also expanded to include vlogs, product reviews, DIY, arts & crafts, behind the scenes footage, fashion, beauty, ASMR, discussions, and her monthly favorites.
In early 2018, Bryleigh developed a massive interest in “squishies” made of foam rubber, as well as making slime, both of which were malleable and could be shaped to resemble food, toys, pets, and other common or unusual objects. Around that time, in January 2018, her parents also decided to create a YouTube channel of their own, under the name “Family 5 Vlogs” with the aim to document and showcase the life of a homeschooling family with kids that had a large age gap between them. Bryleigh has also garnered a fanbase of more than 100k fans on Tiktok and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
North Carolina, United States
Bryleigh was homeschooled just like all of her siblings.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Kayla Victoria (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality), Ayden (Younger Brother) (Social Media Personality)
Bryleigh Anne is managed by her mom.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Bryleigh Anne has endorsed brands such as –
- Nyx Cosmetics (2019)
- Chick-fil-A (2019)
- Adidas (2019)
- Ben and Jerry’s (2019)
- Coca-Cola (2019)
- American Eagle (2019)
- Vans (2019)
- Chipotle (2019)
- Boohoo (2019)
- Too Faced Cosmetics (2019)
- MooshWalks Socks (2019)
- Invisalign (2019)
- Petite ‘n Pretty (2019)
- Great Wolf Lodge (2019)
- ZimpliKids (2019)
- Target Style (2019)
- Pandora (2019)
Best Known For
Her social media fanbase with more than 100k fans on TikTok, more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 50k followers on Instagram
Bryleigh Anne Favorite Things
- Places To Visit – Germany, The Bahamas, Bora Bora, Hawaii
- Food – Pizza
- Candy Brands – Pop-Tarts, Starburst
- Starburst Flavor – Lemon
- Candy Flavor – Fruits
- School Subject – Science
- Pop-Tarts Flavors – Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Oreo
- Ice Cream Flavors – Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Buns
- Starbucks Drinks – Frappuccino, Iced Vanilla Latte
- TV Show – Fuller House
- Song (In April 2018) – Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
- Movie (In April 2018) – Disney’s Z-O-M-B-I-E-S (2018)
- Movie (In December 2018) – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018)
- Stores – American Eagle, Forever21
- Colors – Blue, White, Green
- Singers – Ariana Grande, Halsey
- Soda Brands – Fanta, Sprite
- Apps – YouTube, Instagram
- Slime Type – Fluffy
- Animal – Dog
- Dog Breeds – Husky, Golden Retriever
- Activities (In Summer) – Swimming, Jumping On A Trampoline
Bryleigh Anne Facts
- She weighed around 5 lbs at birth because she was born a week early.
- Her parents gave her a bear in a blanket toy at birth, which she called “Blankey Bear” as a baby, and it has never left her side.
- Bryleigh has a dog named Charley. She and her mom drove over 2 hours to pick him up in August 2017, and also made an Instagram account for him under the handle “charleypoops.” She also had a fish.
- She calls her fanbase ‘BrySquad’.
- At a young age, Bryleigh stated that she wanted to be either a baker or a photographer when she grows up.
- She is not a fan of the rain.
- Bryleigh began playing soccer at the age of 5 but took a break because she was busy with other things.
- She did cheering for 2 years in the past and then took a 2-year break before trying it again.
- When she was 7 years old, she and her siblings had a YouTube channel of their own. However, a person once asked them some personal questions, and her mom got paranoid and made it private.
- Bryleigh sells the clothing collection that she designed via TC Social Club, a fashion brand made to aid influencers.
- Math is her least favorite subject in school.
- She hates mac & cheese but loves noodles, fettucini, and spaghetti.
- Her mom often helps her film and edit videos.
- Her favorite thing about wearing braces is that she gets to change colors on them, and the least is that food always gets stuck in them after a meal.
- Family is the most important thing in her life.
- She isn’t the biggest fan of eating chicken.
- Her idol is her older sister because she inspires her and is very funny.
- She is terrified of roller coasters and feels like she can’t breathe out of fear when she gets to ride on them.
- She got her right ear pierced with a gun for her 13th birthday.
- The video she posted on TikTok while it was still called Musical.ly, titled True Blonde Moment, was inspired by the fellow social media star, Ashlay Soto.
- On March 10, 2019, she announced that she would start taking vocal lessons and then record song covers for her channel.
- In 2019, Bryleigh attended the creator event, PlaylistLive held at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida, United States.
- In July 2019, she got a 2nd puppy whom she named Charlotte.
- She attended VidCon 2019 event with her whole family in July 2019. While she was there, Bryleigh met and took a picture with social media stars Annie LeBlanc, Jake Webber, Tarayummy, and Sam & Colby.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, and TikTok.
Featured Image by Bryleigh Anne / Instagram