|Carmella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1987|
Carmella is an American professional wrestler, model, and dancer who is popularly known by her ring name Carmella under the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Media Company. She signed a contract with WWE in June 2013 and became part of the company’s developmental brand NXT in Orlando, Florida, for 3 years. More than a year after signing with WWE, she became the manager of the FreeAgentZ, a professional wrestling team formerly known as Enzo and Cass. In 2016, Carmella made her main roster debut for the brand SmackDown. In addition to her milestones as a WWE talent, she also became the winner of the inaugural women’s Money in the Bank ladder match in 2017 and became the first woman in WWE to cash-in her Money in the Bank victory after defeating Charlotte Flair during the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championships in 2018.
Leah Van Dale
Spencer, Massachusetts, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
She went to David Prouty High School in 2006. For her tertiary education, she attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Father – Paul Van Dale (MMA Fighter, Professional Wrestler)
Carmella is represented by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), an integrated media and entertainment company for professional wrestling.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carmella has dated –
- William Morrissey (2013–2017) – Carmella previously dated WWE professional wrestler William Morrissey who’s best known by his ring-name “Big Cass”. Reports had claimed that the two briefly dated and became a couple during one season of Total Divas, but later separated for still an unknown reason.
- Corey Graves (2019–Present) – She had started dating former professional wrestler Corey Graves in early 2019. Their relationship was later profiled in the 9th season of the reality show Total Divas.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian and Dutch descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Long Lashes
- Plump Lips
- Long Jawline
- Downward Pointed Nose
- Large Eyes
Carmella has only endorsed her own wine business, Capo Cagna.
Best Known For
- Her ring name Carmella under the company World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE)
- Establishing a name for herself after joining WWE in June 2013
- Her overall achievements and contributions to the world of wrestling
First WWE Match
On October 16, 2014, Carmella made her in-ring debut in a wrestling match against an unnamed opponent who was dubbed as Blue Pants.
First TV Show
In 2005, she made her first TV show appearance as “Herself – Black Squad Co-Captain” on the comedy sports series Wild ‘N Out.
Given that she’s not just a wrestler by profession but also an advocate of fitness and health, the answer is pretty clear as to whether or not Carmella has been following a strict diet and training routine to keep herself in shape. In an interview, Carmella was asked on how she stays fit and what diet plan has she been following to keep her fitness goals intact. According to her, the environment she grew up with was all about health and fitness and it was her biggest influence on eating clean and keeping a fit and healthy lifestyle, adding that she always makes sure to have time for it and train 4 to 5 days a week while only eating the right food and following a clean and healthy diet.
In a report published on April 28, 2019, Carmella also revealed that though she spends most of her time on the roads with a hectic schedule ahead of her, she never forgets to workout and exercise. Every morning when she’s at her hotel, she would do cardio training and then she also tries to hit the gym at her hotel at least 3 times a week. Off the road, she has a personal trainer at home who works with her 3 days a week, adding that despite their schedule differences, she still tries to make her gym routine a part of her priority checklist.
Carmella Favorite Things
- Professional Wrestler – Elizabeth Ann Hulette
- Food – Pizza, Wings
- Beverage – Wine, Coffee
- Hobbies – Dancing, Performing
Source – Wikipedia, Instagram, Capocagna.com
- She was a cheerleader for the New England Patriots for 3 seasons. She also auditioned for the Los Angeles Lakers dance team and appeared as Laker Girl during the 2010-11 season.
- She’s an ultimate fan of professional wrestler Elizabeth Ann Hulette who is popularly known by her ring name as Miss Elizabeth.
- She was enrolled in a dance class by her mom at the age of 3.
- Her wine business Capo Cagna translates to Italian as “Boss B*tch”. Her wine brand also mirrors who she is as she defines Capo Cagna as “a strong, successful, and independent woman.”
- She has amassed a huge social media fanbase and hitting more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 900k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
- She made her video game debut in WWE 2K17 and later appeared in WWE 2K18 and WWE 2K19.
- In January 2019, Carmella competed in a triple threat match for SmackDown Women’s Championship but got defeated by Becky Lynch.
- The name “Carmella” was born with the help of the professional wrestling commentator Byron Saxton.
- Connect with Carmella on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Carmella / Instagram