Charlotte was born on June 22, 1993.
Los Angeles, California, USA
Her educational background is not known. But, she definitely loves science.
Fashion / Runway model
She has a biological half-brother Gryphon O’Shea (of about her age), who is a model and musician, by profession.
Her parents are heavily involved in the music industry. Charlotte describes her family as “working people,” who are creative and intelligent.
Charlotte Free is signed to these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- IMG Models – Sydney
IMG Models is her mother agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Free dated –
- Gryphon O’Shea – She is dating her biological half-brother Gryphon O’Shea, who is a model and musician.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
She loves to have pink hair. So, she has dyed them pink.
She is having pink hair since the age of 15.
- Unshaven armpits
- Often keeps her tongue out while posing.
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Free has advertised for lot many brands like Edun, Ermanno by Ermanno Scervino, Forever 21, Topshop Makeup, Maybelline, and others.
Best Known For
Her pink hairstyle, clubbing and night out attitude, and walking in various fashion shows.
First Fashion Show
Charlotte debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Charlotte Ronson, Danielle Scutt, House of Holland, Jeremy Scott, Limi Feu, Manish Arora, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Richard Chai Love, Topshop Unique, United Bamboo, and Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
Charlotte says she does not diet and even weigh herself.
She says her weight does not matters. Free likes to eat lots of fast food and pizza is one of her favorites.
Charlotte Free Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Designer – Vivienne Westwood
Source – TheGuardian.com
Charlotte Free Facts
- She is friends with models Ashley Smith and Eliza Cummings.
- Charlotte was discovered by a photographer in 2010 while playing video games in an arcade.
- She first signed with IMG Models in 2011.
- Free became the new face of Maybelline in April 2012.
- Charlotte posed for the French brand, Eleven Paris in 2013.
- She also writes about her “Beauty Adventures” for Elle magazine.
- One of Vice magazine’s writers once mentioned her that she would die soon and is left with at most one or two weeks as she was getting thinner day by day.
- She loves science and had always wanted to study botany.