|Charlotte Vega Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1994|
Charlotte Vega is a Spanish-British actress and model who is known for having played a variety of characters in several shows and movies like Valeria in The Misfits Club, Rita Aranda in El secreto de Puente Viejo, Sofia in The Refugees, Lucía Márquez in Velvet, Katrina in American Assassin, Carmen Díez de Rivera in Lo que escondían sus ojos, and Rachel in The Lodgers. Also, she has accrued a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Charlotte Elizabeth Vega
Charlotte Vega attended equestrian school but later dropped her studies at the age of 17 to pursue a career in acting.
Charlotte Vega is represented by –
- Anna Tune, Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Ryan Muckenthaler and Jason Heyman, United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Pedro Garay, Garay Talent, Talent Agency, Madrid, Spain
5 ft 5¼ in or 165.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Charlotte Vega is of English and Andalusian descent.
- Lean physique
- Dimpled smile
- High cheekbones
- Arched eyebrows
- Pouty lips
Charlotte Vega has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Echo77 Bali, BOHODOT SWIMWEAR, Kiro & Co., SANTOSCOSTURA, Urban Fawn Jewelry, CREU, ODD ONE OUT Knitwear, and Mujerhoy.
Charlotte Vega Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Dama de Honor 2 in the action-horror film, Rec 3: Genesis, in 2012.
- She made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the period drama show, El secreto de Puente Viejo, in the year 2013.
- Between 2014 and 2015, Charlotte Vega was cast as Sofia in the drama television series, The Refugees, which depicts the story of a rural community faced with millions of refugees from the future.
- She was cast as Kattie alongside the likes of Emily Mortimer, Patricia Clarkson, and Bill Nighy in the 2017 drama film, The Bookshop, which has been directed by Isabel Coixet.
- In 2017, she appeared as Katrina in the popular American action thriller film, American Assassin, which starred the likes of Dylan O’Brien, Michael Keaton, Sanaa Lathan, Shiva Negar, and Taylor Kitsch. The film was also nominated for a Taurus World Stunt Award for “Best Fight” in 2018.
- Charlotte Vega starred as Rachel in the Irish gothic horror film, The Lodgers, alongside actors David Bradley, Bill Milner, Eugene Simon, Moe Dunford, Roisin Murphy, and Deirdre O’Kane. The film premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival 2017 and was later nominated for a Saturn Award in the “Best International Film” category in 2018.
- She is well-versed in English, Spanish, and Catalan.
- Charlotte appeared on the cover of InStyle magazine’s March 2015 issue.
- She loves traveling to different places.
Featured Image by Charlotte Vega / Instagram