|Chloe Madeley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1987|
Chloe Madeley is an English personal trainer, reality television personality, television presenter, journalist, model, dancer, and fitness expert who is the daughter of television presenters and columnists Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan. Over the years, Chloe has been a part of a number of projects which include the likes of Loose Women, Catchpoint, This Morning, Lorraine, Live from Studio Five, I’m a Celebrity… Extra Camp, The Gadget Show, This Is Your Life, The Noughties… Was That It?, Celebrity Quitters, Breakfast, Dancing on Ice, Daybreak, Most Shocking Celebrity Moments 2011, Celebrity Advice Bureau, TV’s 50 Greatest Magic Tricks, Britain’s Best Loved Double Acts, The Saturday Show, Pointless Celebrities, GMB Today, Small Fortune, Jeremy Vine, and I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!.
Chloe Susannah Madeley
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Chloe went to King Alfred School.
Without completing her studies at the school, she moved to Leeds Trinity & All Saints College (affiliated with Leeds University) in 2006. But, later dropped out after one term.
In October 2014, she got admission to Magdalen College to pursue studies in Classical Archaeology and Ancient History.
Television presenter, journalist, reality television personality, model, fitness expert, personal trainer, dancer
- Father – Richard Madeley (Television Presenter and Columnist)
- Mother – Judy Finnigan (Television Presenter and Columnist)
- Siblings – Jack Madeley (Brother) (Businessman), Dan Henshaw (Older Half-Brother), Tom Henshaw (Older Half-Brother)
Chloe Madeley has been represented by Matt Nicholls of the United Agents.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Madeley has dated –
- David McNidder (2009) – Chloe was in a relationship with rugby star David McNidder in 2009. They had met while studying at All Saints College. They were often in the headlines for their alcohol-fueled antics. They had also reportedly moved in together in April 2009.
- Glenn Crickmar (2010-2011) – Chloe was in a relationship with Glenn Crickmar in 2010. According to his father, Glenn was smitten by Chloe and was thinking about proposing to her. However, their relationship came to an end in March 2011 as she dumped him after starring in the reality show, Dancing on Ice. People close to Chloe revealed that the relationship had lost its spark.
- Sam Attwater (2011-2012) – Chloe hooked up with television personality Sam Attwater in April 2011 after working together on the reality show, Dancing on Ice. After dating for almost three months, they decided to move in together. However, by August, they had decided to split as they realized they were better off as friends.
- Danny Young (2013-2014) – Chloe started going out with the actor, Danny Young in 2013. They were even running a fitness website together before their break up in 2014. Chloe revealed that Danny wasn’t too keen on settling down, which made her realize that it was time to move on.
- James Haskell (2014-Present) – Chloe started dating James Haskell in 2014. The rugby star initially pursued her on social media until she agreed to go out with him. Their first date was at a health restaurant. By September 2016, they had moved in together and they later got married in the year 2018. The duo has attracted media attention for openly discussing their s*x life and Madeley has defended it by saying “there’s nothing wrong with talking about it”. They welcomed their first child together, a daughter, in August 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned and athletic body
- Blue eyes
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In January 2009, she was signed up as the brand ambassador for the underwear and lingerie brand, Ultimo.
Best Known For
- Having served as a presenter on the reality show, Big Brother’s Big Mouth
- Having participated in the reality show, Dancing on Ice
First TV Show
In 1988, Chloe guest appeared on the talk show This Morning as herself.
Chloe begins her day with a cardio session which lasts for about 20 to 40 minutes. A healthy breakfast follows the cardio session. In the evening, she again heads to the gym for the lifting session, which lasts for about 45 minutes. Depending on her routine, she can focus on one body part or can feature multiple body parts targeted in a circuit-style workout.
When it comes to diet, she is not a fan of counting calories or splitting food groups. She concentrates on eating clean and healthy. Oats, sweet potato, brown rice, chicken, and fish are the key components of her daily diet. She also makes a conscious effort to eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Plus, she makes sure that her diet has a lot of fiber and micronutrients.
Chloe Madeley Favorite Things
- Body Feature – Abs
Source – Daily Mail
Chloe Madeley Facts
- She has done a lot of work for the UK-based Teenage Cancer Trust, which aims to improve the experience of young cancer patients. She also worked as a presenter for the charity group.
- In 2013, she joined hands with her then-boyfriend Danny Young to launch a fitness website, FitnessFondue.com. She still is a regular contributor to the website.
- In August 2009, she was involved in an accident as her car crashed and rolled over the roof. After the incident, she was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. She reportedly had 2 cocktails before the crash and her car clipped another vehicle and overturned. Subsequently, she was disqualified from driving for 20 months.
- Along with James Haskell, she was one of the guests at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in 2018.