|Chris Massoglia Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1992|
Chris Massoglia is an American actor and aspiring politician who is popularly known for his contribution as a television and motion picture actor. Nevertheless, this handsome young gentleman has portrayed various characters in well-known shows and films such as Darren in Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, Dane in The Hole, Chase Morgan in Because of Grácia, and Tony Rose in Wanted.
Christopher Paul Massoglia
Chris, Chris Kelly
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
Chris’s parents signed him up for online studies when he was 13 years old, where he pursued Developmental Psychology, Biblical Studies, Algebra, and American History as part of his course.
His mother Karen homeschooled him.
- Father – Christopher Massoglia (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Karen Massoglia (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Kaitlin Marieee Massoglia (Sister)
Chris is represented by Zero Gravity Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris has dated –
- Shauna Massoglia – They have a son named Christopher.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian, German, French, Swiss-German ancestry on his father’s side and Irish, German, and English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Thin upper lip
- Alluring eyes
Chris has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Marshall Field’s
- Best Buy
Chris Massoglia Favorite Things
- Websites To Visit – Seventeen.com, Twitter, Playlist.com
Source – Seventeen
Chris Massoglia Facts
- He was brought up in Minneapolis, Minnesota alongside his sister Kaitlin in a family of devout Christians and Republicans.
- Chris’s father Christopher was a practicing chiropractor as of 2020.
- As a child, he listened to Christian pop music. Besides that, he was not allowed to listen to any kind of rap music.
- He was taught by his mother until the age of 13.
- Chris trained in Jujitsu and the hip hop dance style during his younger years. Besides that, he is also a pianist and equestrian.
- He can communicate in the American sign language.
- Chris was only 10 years old when he started his acting career, making his debut as Sam Connors in Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2003.
- He played in the 2004 Little League World Series Midwestern Regional Championship.
- Initially, he had picked the stage name of “Chris Kelly”, however, he adopted his family’s last name in 2008.
- Chris made his debut film appearance as Elliott Plumm in A Plumm Summer in 2007.
- He earned recognition after being featured in Variety‘s Young Talent issue of “10 Actors to Watch”.
- Actress Jessica Carlson from The Vampire’s Assistant was his first kiss.
- His celebrity crush is Emma Roberts and Jessica Alba.
- He was obsessed with the show The Office during his teenage years.
- In 2020, Chris was running for Blaine City Council.
Featured Image By Chris Massoglia / Instagram