|Clara Berry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1993|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Clara Berry is a French model and Instagram star who rose to fame after posing in a number of streetwear as well as swimwear brands. She has garnered more than 600k followers on Instagram, as of May 2020.
New Caledonia, France
She studied Fashion in France.
Model, Instagram star
She is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Present Model Management – London
- Premium Models – Paris
- Freedom Models – Los Angeles
- Way Model Management – Brazil
- Monster Management – Milan, Italy
- V Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- KJ Apa (2020-Present) – She started dating New Zealand actor KJ Apa in 2020. In May 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. Clara gave birth to a baby boy named Sasha Vai Keneti Apa on September 23, 2021. Later, in an Instagram post uploaded in October 2021, KJ Apa had called Clara his wife.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Dreamy eyes
- Mole on her right cheek
- Tattoos on her arms and legs
She has worked for several brands such as –
- Viktor & Rolf
- Tommy Hilfiger
Clara Berry Favorite Things
- Excited To Have As Her Follower On Social Media That She Never Expected – Chris Brown
- Instagram Accounts She Has Enjoyed Visiting – @melovemealot, @Sitabellan, @Ifyouhigh
Source – Models.com
Clara Berry Facts
- She was brought up in the South of France.
- She started modeling as a hobby while she was pursuing her studies as a fashion student when she was discovered and signed by the Present Model Management modeling agency in 2016 and that made her take it up as her full-time profession.
- Berry first started to post photos on her Instagram account in February 2015.
- She has participated in the collaboration event for Vans and Karl Lagerfeld that can be viewed on the Vans Europe YouTube channel.
- She has been a singer too and has collaborated with the band known as Insomni Club to release the song No-Us-Lova.
- Berry has graced the cover of Lui Magazine in November 2018.
- She has been touted as a classic beauty with a look reminiscent of the 1990’s supermodel Cindy Crawford. However, her little disadvantage has been noted that lays in her height being less than a typical model. For the same reason, she has ended up being an inspiration for many girls who have learned to accept their bodies after seeing Clara accept hers, and who have kept writing to her and thanking her for helping them.
Featured Image by Clara Berry / Instagram