|Daniella Monet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daniella Monet is an American actress, singer, voice artist, television personality, and dancer. She is known for playing Megan Kleinman in the CBS sitcom Listen Up!, Bertha in the Nickelodeon comedy series Fred: The Show, Sam Saffe in the ABC Family sitcom Baby Daddy, Rebecca Martin in the comedy-drama series Zoey 101, Trina Vega in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious, Joyce Fitzsimmons in the NBC drama series American Dreams, and Missy Kleinfeld in the television sitcom 8 Simple Rules. She has also been cast in movies like Simon Says, Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred, Fred 3: Camp Fred, Nancy Drew, Taking Five, Follow Your Heart, Aloha Surf Hotel, and Rachel’s Return.
Daniella Monet Zuvic (Daniella is a Hebrew baby name that means “God is Judge“)
Dani, DeeMo, DancinD
West Hills, California, United States
Actress, Dancer, Singer, Voice Artist, Television Personality
- Others – Daniel D. Zuvic (Paternal Grandfather), Carmen Arce (Paternal Grandmother)
Daniella Monet has been repped by LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monet has dated –
- Brian Patrick Kehoe (2008) – American model, Brian Kehoe dated for a couple of months in 2008 with the Victorious starlet.
- Andrew Gardner (2011-Present) – In 2011, Monet started dating American personality, Andrew Gardner. After dating for around 7 years, the couple got engaged in December 2017. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Gio James on September 29, 2019. In September 2020, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. Their daughter Ivry was born on February 12, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She is of Croatian and Spanish-Chilean descent on her father’s side while she has Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Played an untalented singer on Victorious but in reality, it is just the reverse
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in several TV commercials as a kid, starting at age 8.
Best Known For
Playing various television guest roles and starring as Trina Vega in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious.
She debuted in theaters with the 1998 film Follow Your Heart for her supporting role as Young Angie.
First TV Show
In 1997, she guest appeared in just a single episode titled “Avenging Angel” in American crime drama series, called Pacific Blue for her role as Age 8 Corey.
She is showing some workout moves, arm exercises, and a lot more –
Daniella Monet Favorite Things
- Fruits – Fig, starfruit
- TV Shows – The Bachelor / The Bachelorette, Dancing With the Stars, and Shark Week
- Movies – Clueless, Drop Dead Fred
Daniella Monet Facts
- She enjoys doing martial arts, boxing as well as dancing.
- She is a PETA supporter.
- She is vegan and does not take any milk products, fish, etc.
- She always knew that she wanted to act.
- She played the character of Inga Veinshtein in the 2007 mystery horror film, Nancy Drew, which stars Emma Roberts, Josh Flitter, Max Thieriot, Rachael Leigh Cook, and Tate Donovan. The film is loosely based on the popular series of mystery novels about the titular teen detective of the same name by Edward Stratemeyer.
- She co-starred as Gabby Davis in the 2007 film, Taking Five.
- She is appearing in a recurring role in the Italian animated TV series Winx Club since 2012.
- Monet is a big fan of Motocross.
- She was the oldest member of the Victorious cast.
- Her mother is a hairdresser.
- She is a black belt in karate.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would have opened a renovation company and boutique brokerage.
- From 2016 to 2017, she played Sam Saffe, the manager of the Bar on B in season 5, in Baby Daddy.
- She replaced Jennette McCurdy on Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred, Fred 3: Camp Fred, and Fred: The Show.
- Daniella loves Thai cuisine.
- She appeared in the music video for the song Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande in 2018.
- She has written on her Twitter page that she is a tea addict and candle freak.
- Visit her official website @ daniellamonet.com.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.