|Disha Salian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1992|
|Died||June 8, 2020|
Disha Salian was an Indian celebrity manager who worked with a list of well-known celebrities including late. actor Sushant Singh Rajput, Varun Sharma, Bharti Singh, and many others. Also, her death in June 2020, was brought into the limelight in connection to actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death which happened just under a week from her demise.
She was born on May 26, 1992.
Disha died on June 8, 2020, at the age of 28, in Jankalyan Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai due to injuries that she sustained from plunging to the asphalt from the 14th floor of her apartment.
Udupi, Karnataka, India
She completed her schooling from the Dadar Parsi Youths Assembly High School in Mumbai before enrolling at the Rishi Dayaram and Seth Hassaram National College and Seth Wassiamull Assomull Science College where she pursued a bachelor’s degree in Mass Media.
Former Celebrity Manager
- Father – Satish Salian
- Mother – Vasanti Salian
- Siblings – Vijay Salian (Younger Brother) (Associate Software Engineer)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Disha had dated –
- Rohan Rai
- Sooraj Pancholi – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- She had a beauty spot on her left cheek.
Disha Salian Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai alongside her younger brother Vijay.
- In her free time, Disha enjoyed traveling and attending parties with her friends.
- Initially, she had started her career as a freelance reporter and from there, she moved on to work as a celebrity manager.
- She became part of the Times Group as a researcher in 2012.
- Disha had represented celebrities like Sushant Singh Rajput, Varun Sharma, Bharti Singh, and Rhea Chakraborty.
- According to eye-witnesses, Disha was gang-raped by four men before she committed suicide on June 8, 2020. However, there has been no concrete evidence to prove the accusations.
Featured Image via Instagram