|Doina Ciobanu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1994|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Doina Ciobanu is a talented Moldovan fashion blogger and model. She has worked with many fashion houses like Jimmy Choo, Dior, and Versace. Doina has more than 500k followers on Instagram. She is also the ambassador of No More Plastic.
London, England, United Kingdom
Doina Ciobanu has a degree in Political Science and History from the Free International University of Moldova.
Fashion Blogger, Model
Doina Ciobanu is managed by Next Management, Modeling and Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Doina Ciobanu has dated –
- Daniel P Dykes
Race / Ethnicity
Doina Ciobanu Favorite Things
- Country – Japan
- Anime Films – Princess Mononoke (1997), Spirited Away (2001), Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
- Films – Interstellar (2014)
- Book – Plato’s “Republic”
- Sustainable Fashion Brands – Stella McCartney, Mother of Pearl, Laura Strambi
Doina Ciobanu Facts
- She describes her personal style as a tomboy at heart and woman by night.
- Instagram accounts that inspire her are Greta Thunberg, Arizona Muse, and Eco Age.
- Growing up, she wanted to work in politics.
- After the success of her blog The Golden Diamonds, she relocated to London to pursue a career in fashion.
- Her role models in life are Elizabeth I, Audrey Hepburn, and Amal Clooney.
- As a child, she wanted to be a superhero with magical powers and then the President of her country.
- She is a huge Anime fan.
- She loves soundtracks especially by Hans Zimmer, Clint Mansell, and Max Richter.
- Her vacation dressing includes Zimmermann, Kalita, and Adriana Degreas, while for winter, she prefers Perfect Moment and Moncler.
- She has worked with fashion houses like Agent Provocateur, Bulgari, Bobbi Brown, Burberry, De Grisogono, Dior, Fendi, L’Oréal, La Perla, Jimmy Choo, Paul Smith, Tom Ford, and Versace.
- She speaks English, Romanian, Russian, and a little bit of French and Spanish.
Featured Image by Doina Ciobanu / Instagram