|Dondré Whitfield Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dondré Whitfield is an American actor who is known for playing Terrence Frye in the ABC soap opera All My Children from 1991 to 1994, a role for which he received 3 Daytime Emmy Award nominations for “Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series” and a Soap Opera Digest Award nomination for “Outstanding Male Newcomer”. Some of his other TV roles include having been cast as Robert Foreman in the NBC sitcom The Cosby Show, Remy Newell in the drama series Queen Sugar, Curtis Cook in the Fox sitcom Living in Captivity, Jesse Lawrence in the NBC soap opera Another World, MacArthur ‘Mac’ Edwards in the sitcom The Crew, Coach McIntire in the teen family drama series Make It or Break It, Mitch Marino in the CBS supernatural series Ghost Whisperer, Jarrod Jones in the CBS police procedural crime drama series Cold Case, Davis in the spy-fi series Secret Agent Man, and Zack Timmerman in the NBC sitcom Hidden Hills. Moreover, Dondré Whitfield has also appeared in movies like Two Can Play That Game, White Man’s Burden, Biker Boyz, The Salon, Mr. 3000, Pastor Brown, Middle of Nowhere, Alien Fury: Countdown to Invasion, Night and Day, and 35 and Ticking.
Dondré Terrell Whitfield
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dondré Whitfield enrolled at the Performing Arts High School in New York City.
Dondré Whitfield has been represented by Don Buchwald & Associates, Inc., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $1 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dondré Whitfield has dated –
- Salli Richardson (1997-Present) – He started going out with actor, director, and producer Salli Richardson in the year 1997 and they got married on September 8, 2002. They have 2 children – son Dre Terrell Whitfield and daughter Parker Richardson Whitfield.
Race / Ethnicity
Dondré Whitfield Facts
- He started his acting career by playing the role of Robert Foreman in the television sitcom The Cosby Show in 1885.
- In 1988, he made his first theatrical film appearance as Brian Jones in the drama film Bright Lights, Big City.
- Dondré Whitfield was cast as Dwain in the 2001 romantic comedy film Two Can Play That Game, starring Vivica A. Fox, Anthony Anderson, Tamala Jones, Gabrielle Union, Morris Chestnut, and others.
- In February 2011, he appeared as Oliver Richter in an episode titled Golden Hour of the medical drama television series Grey’s Anatomy.
- He brought to life the character of Paul Malloy in the mystery drama soap opera television series Mistresses from 2013 to 2014.
- From 2016 to 2019, Dondré Whitfield played Remy Newell (an irrigation specialist who was a friend and confidante to Ernest) in the Oprah Winfrey Network drama series Queen Sugar and this performance got him nominated for an NAACP Image Award in the “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” category as well as a Black Reel Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor, Drama Series” in 2018.
Featured Image by eternalconceptspr / Flickr / CC BY 2.0