|Dree Hemingway Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1987|
Dree Hemingway is an American fashion model, actor, and writer who debuted at the fall/winter 09–10 catwalk show for Givenchy in Paris. Over the years, she has worked with various brands and designers like Chanel, Matthew Williamson, Chloe, Karl Lagerfeld, Paco Rabanne, Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Valentino, H&M, Vivienne Westwood, Matty Bovan, Thom Browne, Giles, Coach, Shiatzy Chen, House of Holland, Sies Marjan, Rue du Mail, Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Topshop Unique, Loewe, Calvin Klein, Max Mara, Isabel Marant, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Co., Diesel Black Gold, Gap, and Sonia Rykiel. In addition to modeling, she has also branched out as a model and has been cast in many shows and movies such as The Disaster Artist, Run with the Hunted, Jill, In a Relationship, It Happened In L.A., Wanderland, Fatal Crossing, The Unicorn, Love After Love, I Was Yours, The People Garden, Live Cargo, While We’re Young, Connected, Jewel Thief, Listen Up Philip, A Dream of Flying, Starlet, Nous York, Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You, My Suicide, The Truth About Angels, Between Truth and Lies, and Alex in Wonder.
Dree Louise Crisman Hemingway
Sun Valley, Blaine County, Idaho, United States
Dree went to Ernest Hemingway Elementary School. She subsequently attended Oaks Christian High School in Westlake Village, California for about two and a half years and then dropped out to focus fully on her modeling career.
She also learned classical Shakespearean acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actor, Writer
- Father – Stephen Crisman
- Mother – Mariel Hemingway (Actor)
- Siblings – Langley Fox Hemingway Crisman (Younger Sister; born – 1989) (Illustrator and has studied fashion design)
- Others – Margaux Hemingway (Actor) (Aunt), Ernest Miller Hemingway (Author) (Great Grandfather), Jack Hemingway (Grandfather)
Dree Hemingway has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- CORE Management – Hamburg
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Clyne Model Management – Auckland
She has also been repped by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Acting Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Framework Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
Her net worth has been $800 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dree Hemingway has dated –
- Phil Winser – Dree Hemingway has been romantically involved with restaurateur Phil Winser.
Race / Ethnicity
A successful model cum actor
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Dree Hemingway has advertised in numerous brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, AY Not Dead, Daks London, Diesel Black Gold, DKNY, Gianfranco Ferré, Gianfranco Ferré eyewear, Gucci, Halston, Hugo Boss Orange, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Mango, Marc O’Polo, Margaret Howell, Matthew Williamson for Macy’s, Paco Rabanne ‘Lady Million’ fragrance, Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Attimo’ fragrance, ‘Someday by Justin Bieber’ fragrance, Tasaki, and Valentino.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Abercrombie & Fitch, Diesel, DKNY, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Mango.
She is also known for playing Jane in the 2012 independent dramatic film Starlet.
First Fashion Show
Dree Hemingway debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked for Givenchy.
In 1999, she appeared in the romantic thriller film Kiss of a Stranger in her role as a “funeral mourner.” However, her role was uncredited.
However, her better-known roles are in Nous York (2012) as Denise, Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You (2011) as Rhonda, and Starlet (2012) as Jane.
First TV Show
In 2008, she guest appeared in the comedy TV series Gigantic for her role as Madison.
Dree Hemingway Favorite Things
- Jewelry Store – Phoenix Roze in New York
- Outfit – Vans’ white low-top trainers
- Designer – Isabel Marant
Source – Telegraph.co.uk, DailyMail.co.uk
Dree Hemingway Facts
- She is the niece of the late actor Margaux Hemingway.
- She does not have any tattoos. Dree believes that as she cannot live with one ensemble daily; so, she won’t be able to live with one tattoo. But, her younger sister Langley has many of them.
- Hemingway is obsessed with Vans and Asos.
- She is a real shoe person.
- Dree likes to dance, especially while sweeping and mopping the floor. Actually, cleaning is her favorite thing to do.
- In November 2012, she appeared in the music video for the London-based quartet The Vaccines’ “I Always Knew.”
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Spain, Elle Italy, Vogue Turkey, Purple Fashion, Twin Magazine, French Revue De Modes, Muse, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Elle France, and Vogue Russia.
- She is well trained in ballet. She started learning it at the age of 5 and continued her training for 15 years.
- Alongside Pamela Anderson, Jai West, and François Arnaud, she co-starred as Sweetpea in the 2016 Canadian-Japanese drama film The People Garden.