Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman
Dree went to Ernest Hemingway Elementary School. She subsequently attended Oaks Christian High School in Westlake Village, California for about two and a half years and then dropped out to focus fully on her modeling career.
She also learned classical Shakespearean acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Fashion / Runway model, actress
- Father – Stephen Crisman
- Mother – Mariel Hemingway (Actress)
- Siblings – Langley Fox Hemingway Crisman (Younger Sister; born – 1989) (Illustrator and has studied fashion design)
- Others – Margaux Hemingway (Actress) (Aunt), Ernest Miller Hemingway (Author) (Great Grandfather), Jack Hemingway (Grandfather)
Dree Hemingway is signed to several modeling agencies –
- CORE Management – Hamburg
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Clyne Model Management – Auckland
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dree Hemingway is dating a restaurateur Phil Winser since a couple of years.
Race / Ethnicity
A successful model cum actress
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Dree Hemingway has advertised in numerous brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, AY Not Dead, Daks London, Diesel Black Gold, DKNY, Gianfranco Ferré, Gianfranco Ferré eyewear, Gucci, Halston, Hugo Boss Orange, Jean Paul Gaultier, Mango, Marc O’Polo, Margaret Howell, Matthew Williamson for Macy’s, Paco Rabanne ‘Lady Million’ fragrance, Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Attimo’ fragrance, ‘Someday by Justin Bieber’ fragrance, Tasaki, and Valentino.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Abercrombie & Fitch, Diesel, DKNY, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Mango.
She is also known for playing Jane in the 2012 independent dramatic film Starlet.
First Fashion Show
Dree Hemingway debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked for Givenchy.
In 1999, she appeared in the romantic thriller film Kiss of a Stranger for her role as a “funeral mourner.” However, her role was uncredited.
However, her better-known roles are in Nous York (2012) as Denise, Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You (2011) as Rhonda, Starlet (2012) as Jane.
First TV Show
In 2008, she guest appeared in the comedy TV series Gigantic for her role as Madison.
Dree Hemingway Favorite Things
- Jewelry Store – Phoenix Roze in New York
- Outfit – Vans’ white low-top trainers
- Designer – Isabel Marant
Source – Telegraph.co.uk, DailyMail.co.uk
Dree Hemingway Facts
- She is the niece of late actress Margaux Hemingway.
- She does not have any tattoos. Dree believes that as she cannot live with one ensemble daily; so, she won’t be able to live with one tattoo. But, her younger sister Langley has many of them.
- Hemingway is obsessed with Vans and Asos.
- She is a real shoe person.
- Dree likes to dance, especially while sweeping and mopping the floor. Actually, cleaning is her favorite thing to do.
- In November 2012, she appeared in the music video for the London-based quartet The Vaccines’ “I Always Knew.”
- She is well trained in ballet. She started learning it at the age of 5 and continued her training for 15 years.