|Ellise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1998|
Ellise is a talented American singer and songwriter who is noted for releasing many singles such as Love Made Me Do It (2018), Pinky Promise (2018), and Fight! (2018). She has also released many EP’s including Can You Keep a Secret (2018). Her rise to fame began after she opened the sing-off at the iHeartRadio Rising Star in 2016. She has a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Ellise Mariana Gitas
Danville, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mother – Luna Gitas
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Ellise self-manages her career.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
She has released her music with many labels such as Grange Records LLC.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellise has dated –
- Yunggoth (2018-Present) – Ellise and music artist Yunggoth started dating in 2018. The two don’t shy away from expressing their romantic relationship publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Middle Eastern & White)
She has Iraqi ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to highlight her hair in shades of ‘pink’ and ‘blonde’.
- Oval face shape
- Chubby cheeks
- Powerful elastic voice
- Beautiful eyes
Ellise has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Malicious Designs
- Dolls Kill
Best Known For
- Releasing several hit singles such as Love Made Me Do It (2018), Pinky Promise (2018), and Fight! (2018) and an EP titled Can You Keep a Secret? (2018)
- Competing in iHeartRadio Rising Star in 2016
- Appearing on the web documentary series Uncharted in 2016
As a Singer
Ellise released her first original single titled Break Down in 2016 while on the musical documentary Uncharted.
Ellise has released many singles including Love Made Me Do It (2018), Pinky Promise (2018), and Fight! (2018).
She has done several cover videos including Fallin’ by Alicia Keys, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, and Hello by Adele. Ellise has also performed several covers such as Love Yourself by Justin Bieber and Like I’m Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor and John Legend with pop singer Grant Landis.
In 2018, she also released her first EP titled Can You Keep a Secret? It was released independently.
First Web Show
Ellise made her web show debut on the documentary music series Uncharted in 2016.
Ellise Favorite Things
- Song She Covered – Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman
- Music Genre – R&B and Pop
Source – CelebMix.com, MVStampede.net
- She was born and raised in Danville, California, but just like her mother, she moved to Los Angeles at the age of 16 to pursue a career in music.
- Her mother Luna, was 15 years old when she was brought to the United States from Iraq.
- She graduated from high school at the age of 16, whereas an average student usually graduates at the age of 17 or 18.
- Ellise is a huge fan of Adele.
- In 2009, she found her passion in music after she performed her first solo of Kelly Clarkson‘s Because of You. She was in grade 4 when she sang the song during the school’s “back to school night”.
- In school, she was on the choir team and sung at local competitions. Later, she also started performing at restaurants and participate in group concerts, before she shifted to Los Angeles.
- Ellise is a trained pianist and can also play the guitar.
- Prior to her successful career as a singer, she had a YouTube channel to which she used to upload cover videos.
- She hails from a family of musicians as her father can play the piano and sing and her younger brother also joins in on some family jams.
- Ellise finds her musical inspiration from singer Selena Gomez.
- Her first song “Break Down” was directed towards her mother. She worked with record producer Chris Seefried at that time.
- In 2013, she competed at The X Factor USA.
- In November 2022, Ellise released a new single titled Black Balloons.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ellise / Instagram