|Emily Coates Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Anna Lucia Sadler
Emily Coates is an English dancer and actress who came to prominence for her role as Milly in the TV series of Flack in 2019. After that, she went on to received many more prominent characters in various films and shows including Cursed, Ladhood, and Warren.
The United States of America
She trained in acting at the National Youth Theatre and also attended The Actors Class in the United Kingdom.
Emily is represented by Elizabeth Fergusson of Hamilton Hodell.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Anna Lucia Sadler
Race / Ethnicity
- Small face
- She has a beauty spot under her lower lip.
Emily Coates Facts
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Milly on the comedy and drama series of Flack in 2019. She was cast along with the likes of various stars including actress Lydia Wilson, Rebecca Benson, and Sophie Okonedo.
- Emily has a voice type of Mezzo-Soprano (A3-C6).
- Emily can speak in an American and Estuary English accent.
- With time, Emily has worked with several actors such as Martin Clunes, Lisa Millett, Tim Preston, Sunetra Sarker, Daniel Sharman, Sebastian Armesto, and Shalom Brune-Franklin.
- She got her first lead role on Netflix’s series of Cursed in the year 2020.
Featured Image By Emily Coates / Instagram