|Emily Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Robinson is an American actress, director, and producer who is prominently known for her portrayal of Olivia in Eighth Grade, Cassie in Virgin Territory, and Tracy in Behold My Heart.
New York City, New York, United States
Emily divides her time between Los Angeles and New York.
In the year 2021, Emily graduated with a Bachelor of Arts major in Creative Writing from Columbia College, New York City, New York.
Actress, Child Model, Director, Producer
- Father – James Michael Robinson
- Mother – Debbie von Ahrens
- Others – Angie Teichmann (Grandmother)
Emily is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
In 2013, Emily was once featured in a commercial for Katy Perry Concert Tickets alongside the likes of Chris McKenna.
Emily Robinson Facts
- She was only 6 years old when her neighbor helped her get signed up to Ford Models. A year later, Emily decided that she wanted to be an actress and went on to appear in her first commercial.
- By the age of 8, she had been cast in front of a live audience on Saturday Night Live.
- Emily got her first real acting experience with her debut off-Broadway work in The Orphans’ Home Cycle at the Signature Theatre in New York.
- She has a pet dog named Sammy.
- Emily made her debut TV show appearance as Emma in Guiding Light in 2007. Later, in 2016, she was cast in her first feature film as Annie Bloom in Broken Vows.
- She considers actress and filmmaker Lena Dunham, Mindy Kaling, and Tina Fey to be her inspirations.
Featured Image By Emily Robinson / Instagram