|Emma Grede Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1982|
Emma Grede is a British businesswoman who came to prominence due to her collaboration with the Kardashian family as the co-founder of Khloé Kardashian’s Good American, Kim Kardashian‘s Skims, and Kris Jenner‘s Safely brands.
London, England, United Kingdom
She studied at the London School of Fashion, but did not graduate due to her financial struggles.
- Mother – Jenny-Lee Findlay (Worked for Morgan Stanley)
- Siblings – Charlotte Findlay (Younger Sister), Rachelle Findlay (Younger Sister), Katie-Beth Findlay (Younger Sister)
As of 2022, Emma’s net worth was $360 million according to Forbes.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Jens Grede (2008-Present) – She walked down the aisle with her Swedish boyfriend Jens Grede on July 28, 2012. The couple is blessed with 4 children – son Grey Grede, daughter Lola Grede, as well as twins Lake Grede and Rafferty Grede (b. October 30, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has English ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Jamaican and Trinidadian descent on her father’s side.
She has endorsed brands like –
- Cult Gaia
- MC2 Saint Barth
Emma Grede Facts
- She founded a talent management agency called Independent Talent Brand in 2008. A decade later in 2018, she sold the firm to Rogers & Cowan for a sizable profit.
- Emma partnered with Khloé Kardashian to launch the size-inclusive brand, Good American in 2016. The brand made headlines for recording $1 million in sales on its very first day.
- She became the first Black woman to feature as a guest shark on Shark Tank in 2021.
- Emma is the chairwoman of 15 Percent Pledge, an initiative that encourages retailers to accommodate Black-owned businesses in 15% of their shelf spaces.
Featured Image by Emma Grede / Instagram