|Erica Pullins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erica Pullins is an American singer, rapper, and dancer. She is best known as a former member of the R&B vocal trio, Blaque. The trio was founded in 1996, but Erica joined in 2003, when one of the members, Natina Reed, departed to go into ministry. Erica released her debut mixtape as a solo artist, titled Addicted, on July 7, 2013.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Erica Pullins attended The School For Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. She majored in vocal music and drama.
Singer, Dancer, Rapper
- Father – Aaron Pullins III (Cincinnati Community Activist, Entertainer, Founded The APZ Group in June 2008)
Erica Pullins is represented by The APZ Group (Talent Agent, Manager) in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
Hip-Hop/Rap, Funk, Soul, Pop, R&B, Swing
- Family Over Everything Entertainment (Former)
- Geffen Records (Former)
- APZ Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erica Pullins has kept her relationship history private but revealed she has sons.
Race / Ethnicity
She has appeared in the commercials alongside LeBron James and Bernie Mac.
Erica Pullins Favorite Things
- Foods – Hot Dog, Chicken Wings, Tacos, Grilled Cheese, BBQ Chips
- Fast Food Brand – Taco Bell
- Drinks – Pepsi, Chardonnay
- Video Game – Spades Plus
- NFL Teams – Cincinnati Bengals, New England Patriots, Los Angeles Chargers, Green Bay Packers
Source – Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
Erica Pullins Facts
- She started to sing in the church at the age of 5.
- She attributes her early love for music to her father, who sang to her since her birth.
- Erica sang in the all-girls choir named Sycamore Street Singers and Anderson Place Choir in the past.
- Erica won Cincinnati’s Best Talent Showcase as a member of the Emfamoz and Enfusion dance team.
- She won a national dancing competition in the past, dancing with The Stridettes Dance & Drill team.
- Shamari Fears and Natina Reed met in high school in Atlanta, Georgia. Natina formed Blaque Ivory in 1996, and Shamari formed a group named Intrigue. Shamari met Brandi Williams at a talent show, introduced her to Natina, and they joined Blaque Ivory to form a trio.
- Blaque stands for “Believing in Life and Achieving a Quest for Unity in Everything”.
- For legal reasons, the trio used the name Blaque in the United States and Blaque Ivory everywhere else.
- Erica and her bandmates came together to record their 4th studio album, initially titled Beauty, later Private Show, in 2005. They also agreed to film a show titled Blaque in the House, which was scheduled to air in the summer of 2008. Despite working on the album sporadically for 4 years, Blaque disbanded in 2009.
- Erica was declared “Best in the Midwest” by the judges at the 2010 Midwest DJ and Urban Music Conference.
- Erica and her bandmates made a brief reunion for the Left Eye Music Festival in Decatur, Georgia, United States, in 2012.
- On October 26, 2012, Natina Reed was fatally injured after a car hit her near Atlanta, Georgia, United States, while attempting to cross a dark street. Erica and Shamari decided to put an end to Blaque and focus on their solo careers shortly afterward.
- Her ideal date is the concert of either Chris Brown or Trey Songz.
- Erica typically eats ice cream or pound cake while watching movies or sports games.
- She can’t handle rejection, which is why she never approaches men.
- According to her, 90% percent of the socks she owns are single.
- According to her research, the most compatible partners for her have to be born in the sign of Aries or Sagittarius.
- To her, Tyler Perry and Wendy Williams feel like the same person.
- She dislikes cold weather and rarely goes out during winter months.
Featured Image by Erica Pullins / Twitter