|Fluvia Lacerda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1980|
Fluvia Lacerda is a Brazilian plus-size model who is known for being an inspiration and being a model for various brands including Fashion Nova Curve.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
She divides her time between New York, Spain, and Brazil.
- Mother – Matilde Lacerda
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Fluvia is represented by Maxime Models and Curve Models Management.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fluvia has dated –
- Walace Andrade de Araújo – Fluvia was married to lawyer Walace Andrade de Araújo until his death in 2013. With Walace, she had a boy named Pedro. Also, the couple raised Fluvia’s daughter Lua who was born to her from a previous encounter.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Spanish descent.
- Pear-shaped physique
- Prominent eyes
Through her social media, Fluvia has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Fashion Nova Curve
- Melissa Brasil
- Pretty and Olé
Fluvia Lacerda Favorite Things
- Food – Rice and Beans
- Drink – Wine
- Brands – Calvin Klein, Michael Kors
- Thing About Being A Model – Inspiring others, Traveling
Source – Vogue
Fluvia Lacerda Facts
- Lacerda was a nanny for 11 years prior to being discovered by a fashion magazine editor.
- In April 2020, she left a heartwarming caption on her Instagram alongside a picture of her son Pedro describing the way she felt for him as he was diagnosed with autism when he was only 1 year and 8 months old.
- Her personal style is a mix of classic pieces with something eclectic.
- One of the proudest moments for Fluvia was when she was presented with the 2011 FFF Week’s Best Plus Model Award.
- Fluvia considers Italian actress Sophia Loren to be her beauty icon.
- She lives by the motto of “Do to others what you wish was done to you”.
- In the past, Fluvia held a position on the Navabi’s Style Council.
Featured Image By Fluvia Lacerda / Instagram