|Forrest Goodluck Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1998|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Forrest Goodluck is an American actor who is famous for his roles in the 2015 drama western film The Revenant, 2018 film The Miseducation of Cameron Post. His first big-screen debut was at the age of 17 alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, and Will Poulter in The Revenant. For his supporting role in this film, he won the “Young Artist Award”.
Besides this, Forrest is an award-winning youth filmmaker and his work has been premiered at the “Taos Shortz Film Festival”, “Seattle International Film Festival”, and “LA Skins Festival”. He is the winner of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian and also the SWAIA Santa Fe Indian Market Class X Youth.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Forrest went to the prestigious Bosque School.
He learned acting in Los Angeles under the tutelage of esteemed acting teachers Angela Gibbs and Judith Weston.
In 2018, he was ready to start attending Stanford University.
- Father – Kevin Goodluck (Internal Medicine Physician)
- Mother – Laurie Goodluck (Practice Manager)
- Siblings – Kalen Goodluck (Older Brother) (Photojournalist)
Goodluck is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment.
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Navajo (Native American) ancestry on his father’s side while he is of Hidatsa and Mandan (Native American), Tsimshian (Native American), 1/8th Japanese and 1/8th Norwegian descent on his mother’s side with distant French-Canadian, English, and German roots.
- Strong jawline
- Dramatic eyebrows
- Enviable Elvis swoop of hair
Forrest Goodluck Favorite Things
Source – The Guardian
Forrest Goodluck Facts
- Goodluck has played most of the roles that are linked to his heritage, which is predominately Hidatsa plus Navajo, Tsimshian, and Mandan.
- As a kid, Goodluck liked showing people all the card tricks taught by his grandfather.
- In 5th grade, he directed a school play and also cast his dog Snoopy in the same. It took him a whole month to write every single line from the show A Charlie Brown Christmas and he also spent hours watching it.
- Forrest has also participated in many community theater and short films since the age of 10.
- At the age of 13, Goodluck quit school and auditioned for a part in a film called Man Called Buffalo by director Chris Eyre. This film didn’t make it to the production but allowed him to network with future casting directors.
- He auditioned for his 1st film when he was 15 and got the part when he turned 16 and finished the shooting for the same when he turned 17. He had to spend 3 hours to learn the lines of the film every day.
- He mainly focuses on directors and not powerful script or a powerful character while choosing any project.
- He had also joined the Student Diversity Leadership Conference while in high school.
- In the film The Miseducation of Cameron Post, he enjoyed an interesting and real bond of friendship with Sasha Lane and Chloe Moretz.
- He loves being outdoors and nature inspires him.
- He has worked with director Lynne Ramsay and saw You Were Never Really Here about 18 times in theatres.
- Goodluck was once cast alongside Nicolas Cage to play his son, which got shelved. He was also opted for Collateral Beauty by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, but the director got replaced and the actors were recast.
Featured Image by Forrest Goodluck / YouTube