|Graham Wardle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1986|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Graham Wardle is a Canadian actor, filmmaker, and photographer who is best recognized for having been cast as Tyler “Ty” Borden in the family drama television series, Heartland. In addition to that, he has also been cast in shows and movies such as The New Addams Family, Grave Halloween, Supernatural, The Outer Limits, In the Land of Women, The Sentinel, Fallen, and That One Night.
Graham Dominic Wardle
Mission, British Columbia, Canada
Graham Wardle got enrolled at the Motion Picture and Production Program at Capilano University in Vancouver, British Columbia, and graduated in 2007. During his time at the university, he participated in the creation of numerous films.
Actor, Filmmaker, Photographer
- Father – Allan Wardle
- Mother – Debbie Wardle
- Siblings – Graham has 5 siblings.
- Others – John Douglas Wardle (Paternal Grandfather), Sheila Newton (Paternal Grandmother), Dominic Donatelli (Maternal Grandfather)
Graham Wardle has been represented by Kirk Talent Agencies, Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graham Wardle has dated –
- Allison Wardle (2015-2018) – He was married to Allison Wardle between 2015 and 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Graham Wardle is of English and Italian descent.
Graham Wardle Facts
- He was raised alongside his siblings in New Westminster, near Vancouver.
- His acting career started by sheer chance as Graham and his mother just happened to sit in a room without knowing it was for children waiting to audition. Eventually, he auditioned and was selected for a toy commercial.
- Graham Wardle made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Gabe Foley in the 2007 American romantic comedy-drama film, In the Land of Women, whose leas cast comprised of Adam Brody, Kristen Stewart, Meg Ryan, Olympia Dukakis, and Makenzie Vega.
- His Heartland co-stars include Amber Marshall, Michelle Morgan, Shaun Johnston, Chris Potter, Nathaniel Arcand, Jessica Amlee, and Alisha Newton.
- For his role as Tyler “Ty” Borden in Heartland, he was nominated for the Leo Award for “Best Lead Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series” in 2009, 2010, and 2012.
- Graham Wardle has been cast as Tommy Collins in the action-adventure fantasy horror drama television series, Supernatural.
- In 2013, he co-founded the movie production and entertainment company named Lone Maverick.
Featured Image by Graham Wardle / Instagram
Graham has no blue eyes but green.
Graham Wardle is so good looking, great actor great guy .I MISS him on heartland and so do other fans, I wish him the best ,heartland is not the same with out him. Stay well LOVE