|Holly Valance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1983|
Holly Valance is an Australian actor, singer, voice actor, dancer, and model. Her acting credits include playing Nika Volek in the Fox serial drama series Prison Break, Felicity Scully in the television soap opera Neighbours, Christie Allen in the martial arts action film DOA: Dead or Alive, Christina Shaw in the CBS legal drama series Shark, Kanga in the television show Agatha Christie’s Marple, Sheerah in the action-thriller film Taken, Jessica in the comedy film Pledge This!, and Leanna in the comedy-drama series Entourage. Additionally, she has also been a part of shows and movies like Kambakkht Ishq, Big Mamma’s Boy, Luster, CSI: Miami, Strictly Come Dancing, Surviving Georgia, CSI: NY, Shopaholic Showdown, Red Herring, X Returns, and Moonlight.
Holly Rachel Vukadinovic
Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Dual Australian-British citizenship
Holly graduated from Star of the Sea College in Melbourne, Australia.
Singer, Actor, Model, Voice Actor
- Father – Rajko Vukadinović (Model and musician)
- Mother – Rachel (née Stephens) (Worked as a model in the UK)
- Siblings – Coco Valance (Sister), Olympia Valance (Sister) (Actor, Model)
Holly Valance has been repped by Candy & Candy, Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
Pop, R&B, dance
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $20 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly Valance has dated –
- Peter Ververis (2000-2006) – From 2000 to 2006, Holly Valance dated an Australian criminal.
- Alex O’Loughlin (2005-2009) – The actors, Holly and Alex, dated for four years from January 2005 to February 2009 as confirmed by Daily Mail.
- Nick Candy (2009-Present) – British property developer Nick Candy and Holly Valance started dating in November 2009. The two of them engaged in December 2011, after two years of dating together. The marriage took place on September 29, 2012, in Beverly Hills, California. Holly gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter named, Luka Violet “Lulu” Toni on November 22, 2013. The duo welcomed a second daughter, Nova Skye Coco Candy, in September 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She has Serbian ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of English descent on her mother’s side. She also has Spanish roots.
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She is the ambassador for Disability Rights International.
Holly has appeared in the television commercial of 1800 Reverse in the UK from 2003 to 2005.
Valance can also be seen in Schwarzkopf hair care products and Foster’s Gold bottled beer.
She is also the face of Gallo Moscato wine.
Best Known For
- Her single “Kiss Kiss” reached #1 in UK and Australian music charts.
- She is also known for portraying Nika Volek in season 1 of the TV series Prison Break from 2005 to 2006.
She released her debut album Footprints on October 14, 2002, via London Records in the UK. It charted at #9 in UK, #15 in Australia, #19 in Japan. The album received the certification of “Gold” in Japan and the UK.
Holly appeared in the 2006 ensemble martial arts film DOA: Dead or Alive for her role as Christie Allen.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2005, Holly Valance starred in the Australian television soap opera Neighbours for her role as Felicity Scully.
Holly works out under the guidance of trainer James Duigan. He is the creator of Bodyism – Clean and Lean Diet. She trains with him a few days a week.
The singer and actor also do yoga poses daily to keep herself peaceful.
She considers legs as her favorite body part.
Holly Valance Favorite Things
- Food – Antipasto, Greek, and Lebanese food
Source – IMDb
Holly Valance Facts
- Her debut single “Kiss Kiss” was released first in the UK rather than Australia.
- Both her sisters have dual British-Australian citizenship, just like hers.
- Holly’s dad was a close relative of English actor and comedian Benny Hill.
- Valance has spent 18 years in Australia. After she turned 18, she relocated to the UK, where she lived for 2 years. Finally, she moved to Los Angeles, USA, and stayed there for 7 years.
- She appeared as herself in the 2009 Indian Hindi-language romantic action comedy film Kambakkht Ishq, starring Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Aftab Shivdasani, Amrita Arora, Vindu Dara Singh, and Kirron Kher.
- She provided vocals to the character of Brenda Snow in the video game titled Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising in 2009.
- If possible, she would like to switch into Jessica Biel‘s body forever.
- Valance’s hobbies include kickboxing, swimming, cars, and watching movies of English actors.
- She had also hit the FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women list. She was ranked at #80 in FHM Australia in 2011.
- In 2013, she started appearing as a mentor and judge of the fashion competition Shopaholic Showdown.
- In 2015, Valance was announced as an ambassador for The Children’s Trust.