|Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1987|
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell is a popular Irish actress who is recognized for playing the foul-mouthed troublemaker Michelle Mallon in Derry Girls (2018-Present). She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Derry, Northern Ireland
Jamie-Lee was educated at St Anne’s Primary School, St Cecilia’s College, and North West Regional College; all in Derry.
She also attended De Montfort University in Leicester and studied Performing Arts at the University of Bedfordshire.
Jamie-Lee is represented by –
- The Artists Partnership (United Kingdom, Ireland)
- The Gersh Agency (United States)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie-Lee has dated –
- Paul McCay – As of 2021, she is in a live-in relationship with DJ Paul McCay.
Race / Ethnicity
A beauty mark on her upper lip
Jamie-Lee has endorsed brands like –
- Silk Fred
- 20 Stories High
- The Goddess Projects
- Amnesty International
- Kevan Jon Fashion
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Source – YouTube
Jamie-Lee O’Donnell Facts
- She and Saoirse-Monica Jackson are the only Derry natives in the leading cast of Derry Girls.
- In June 2020, Jamie-Lee and her fellow cast members from Derry Girls collaborated on a comedy sketch for RTÉ Does Comic Relief with Saoirse Ronan to raise funds for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Her character Michelle Mallon has her own Spotify playlist which includes classic hits like Everything Changes by Take That, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Real Wild Child by Iggy Pop, Vogue by Madonna, etc.
- Following the worldwide success of their hit show in 2019, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Nicola Coughlan, Dylan Llewellyn, and Louisa Harland were immortalized with their own mural in the heart of Derry.
Featured Image by Jamie-Lee O’Donnell / Instagram