|Saoirse-Monica Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1993|
Saoirse-Monica Jackson is an Irish actress who rose to fame playing Erin Quinn in the breakout 90s-inspired sitcom, Derry Girls (2018-Present). She has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Derry, Northern Ireland
London, England, United Kingdom
Saoirse-Monica attended St Cecilia’s College in Derry, whose alumni includes her Derry Girls co-star, Jamie-Lee O’Donnell.
She studied acting at the Arden School of Theatre located in Manchester.
- Father – He worked as an Engineer.
- Mother – Ruth Jackson (Counsellor)
Saoirse-Monica is represented by the Independent Talent Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Thick Derry accent
- Expressive face
Saoirse-Monica has endorsed brands like –
- By Rotation
- Needle & Thread
- House of Sunny
- UV Arts C.I.C
- Mae Cassidy
- Jimmy Choo
Saoirse-Monica Jackson Favorite Things
- Movies – Educating Rita (1983), Blue Valentine (2010), The Grinch
- Actress – Julie Walters
- Dessert – A Cheese Board
- Author – Anna Burns
- Meal – Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Alcoholic Drink – Bloody Mary
- Fashion Brand – Rixo
Source – The Irish News, Journal.ByRotation.com
Saoirse-Monica Jackson Facts
- Her celebrity crush is Mark Ruffalo.
- Saoirse-Monica went through a wild party girl phase in her youth despite taking a religious pledge with the Pioneer Total Abstinence Association to remain a lifelong teetotaller.
- She worked as a door-to-door salesgirl selling HelloFresh meal kits before landing the lead role in Derry Girls.
- She has been mistaken for the Made In Chelsea star, Georgia Toffolo.
- Saoirse-Monica has made appearances in other television shows such as The Five, Urban Myths, The Great British Bake Off, etc.
- In reality, Saoirse-Monica is almost 10 years older than the school-going character she plays on Derry Girls.
- She was touted as the ‘Next Irish Star Actress’ by the Irish Independent Magazine in April 2016.
Featured Images by Saoirse-Monica Jackson / Instagram