|Jonathan Potts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1964|
Jonathan Potts is a Canadian actor, voiceover artist, and producer who started his career in the late 1980s and has since been cast in a variety of projects which include Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, No Stranger Than Love, Ginny & Georgia, When Night Is Falling, Len and Company, Murdoch Mysteries, Cruel Intentions 2, Queer as Folk, Forever Knight, Top Wing, Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend, Earth: Final Conflict, Twice in a Lifetime, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, Road to Avonlea, Due South, Cra$h & Burn, The Firm, Rusty Rivets, JoJo’s Circus, Relic Hunter, Fairly Legal, Hello Kitty and Friends, Twitch City, Beyblade, Beyblade G-Revolution, and Hangin’ In.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Potts has dated –
- Victoria Potts – He is married to Victoria Potts and the duo has been blessed with 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Jonathan Potts appeared in a TV commercial for Expedia.ca in 2004 and the actor has also done voiceover work for several ads.
Jonathan Potts Facts
- In 1989, he provided vocals to the character of Link in the fantasy animated action-adventure comedy series, The Legend of Zelda.
- He appeared as Detective Moltz in the 1999 American-Canadian horror thriller film, Resurrection.
- Jonathan Potts played the role of Captain Doyle Redfern, pilot of the flight and one of the outbreak’s few survivors, in the first season of the FX American horror drama series, The Strain, in 2014.
- He appeared as John Linnehan in the romantic comedy film, No Stranger Than Love, in 2015.
- In 2021, Potts was cast in the recurring role of Mr. Gitten, Ginny and Max’s AP English teacher, in the American dramedy streaming television series, Ginny & Georgia, which was released on Netflix on February 24, 2021. The show’s lead cast included Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.