|Jordan Pruitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1991|
Jordan Pruitt is an American former singer, songwriter, and recording artist who started her musical pursuits at a very young age and was signed to Hollywood Records after she recorded a demo EP in 2005. Her discography consists of albums and tracks such as No Ordinary Girl, Permission to Fly, Outside Looking In, My Shoes, Jump to the Rhythm, One Love, We Are Family, The One That Got Away, Hey Shy Boy, Merry Christmas Baby, and Teenager. Jordan Pruitt has also been on tours with several artists including Drake Bell, Demi Lovato, The Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, The Cheetah Girls, and Plain White T’s.
Jordan Lynne Pruitt
Loganville, Georgia, United States
Nashville suburb of Franklin, Tennessee, United States
She attended Covenant Christian Academy.
Singer, songwriter, recording artist
She has been signed to WME Entertainment.
Pop, dance-pop, teen pop, country
Hollywood Records (2006-2011)
Jonas Records (2011-2012)
Her net worth had been $1.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
47 kg or 104 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan Pruitt has dated –
- David Archuleta (2009) – Singers David Archuleta and Jordan met while on tour in the summer of 2009. They were RUMORed to be dating at that time. But, David denied such rumors.
- Nick Jonas (2009) – In January 2009, the romance RUMORs between singers Nick Jonas and Jordan flowed everywhere. She actually opened the concerts for The Jonas Brothers and The Cheetah Girls at that time.
- Chandler Hoffman (2010-2011) – American soccer player Chandler Hoffman and Pruitt started dating in September 2010. But, later in July 2011, Jordan found out that he was cheating on her during the entire relationship. Hence, she immediately called it quits. On August 4, 2011, Jordan also tweeted about Chandler being a liar and a cheater on Twitter.
- Brian Fuente (2013-Present) – She started going out with The Voice alum Brian Fuente in the year 2013 and they got engaged in May 2014. On May 24, 2015, the couple tied the knot and they were blessed with their first child, a girl named Olivia West, in September 2020. They have owned The Aero Bar and AeroBuild in Nashville, TN.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2008, she appeared in print ads for Kimberly-Clark paper products.
In the same year (2008), she was the teen spokesperson for Kraft, Limited Too retail stores, and Colgate-Palmolive.
She once said, “The only thing that centers me on a daily basis is Jesus Christ…”.
Best Known For
Her singles “Outside Looking In,” “We Are Family,” “Jump to the Rhythm,” “One Love,” “Teenager,” “Hey Shy Boy,” etc.
Jordan released her debut album No Ordinary Girl on February 6, 2007, by Hollywood Records in the United States.
She was able to sell 187,887 copies within the U.S. It reached #64 in U.S. Billboard 200.
The album received moderate success. Its songs were also included in the Disney Channel movie Read It and Weep and Jump In.
The standard edition of the album consisted of 12 singles, which made the album about 41 minutes long.
First TV Show
In 2008, she appeared in the TV mini-series The Disney Channel Games as herself in episode #1.3.
Jordan is a fitness lover and she is in amazing shape. Her curves could be seen in The Voice back in 2012.
It seems she relies mostly on running to stay in shape. As per her tweet, she runs for 30-35 miles in a week; that averages to about 5 miles per day. But, apart from running, she also does Pilates and other exercises. She tweeted about this on Feb 29, 2012.
She does not put much stress on the diet.
Jordan Pruitt Facts
- Jordan started songwriting at 9.
- In 2006, she was signed to Hollywood Records after her self-recorded demo album was listened to by producer Keith Thomas.
- She opened the concerts for The Cheetah Girls during the 2006 tour.
- On July 22, 2008, she released her 2nd studio album Permission to Fly via Hollywood Records and it included songs like One Love, In Love for a Day, The Way You Do the Things You Do, Permission to Fly, Always, Unconditional, I Wanna Go Back, and My Shoes.
- In 2009, she toured with Demi Lovato.
- To pick songs for the new album, she always uses the “5-second rule.” If the song grabs her senses within 5 seconds, then she goes with her instincts, otherwise drops it.
- She commenced her singing career at 4.
- Pruitt took on a new music genre – “country” in 2013 after getting eliminated from The Voice.
- She auditioned for the singing reality competition series The Voice on August 3, 2012, and was shortlisted. She was a part of Team Christina.
- She shared a lengthy note on Facebook in December 2018 talking about the past abuse she experienced in the music industry. Later, on August 14, 2019, she filed a lawsuit in which she named Nashville record producer Keith Thomas, her former manager, as her abuser.