Jordan Lynne Pruitt
Loganville, Georgia, United States
Nashville suburb of Franklin, Tennessee, USA
She attended Covenant Christian Academy.
Singer, songwriter, recording artist
She is signed to WME Entertainment.
Pop, dance-pop, teen pop, country
Hollywood Records (2006-2011)
Jonas Records (2011-2012)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 104 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan Pruitt dated –
- David Archuleta (2009) – Singers David Archuleta and Jordan met on while on tour in the summer of 2009. They were RUMORed to be dating at that time. But, David denied such rumors.
- Nick Jonas (2009) – In January 2009, the romance RUMORs between singers Nick Jonas and Jordan flowed everywhere. She actually opened the concerts for The Jonas Brothers and The Cheetah Girls at that time.
- Chandler Hoffman (2010-2011) – American soccer player, Chandler Hoffman and Pruitt started dating in September 2010. But, later in July 2011, Jordan found out that he was cheating on her during the entire relationship. Hence, she immediately called it quits. On August 4, 2011, Jordan also tweeted about Chandler being a liar and a cheater on Twitter.
- Brian Fuente – She is engaged to The Voice alum Brian Fuente.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2008, she appeared in print ads for Kimberly-Clark paper products.
In the same year (2008), she was the teen spokesperson for Kraft, Limited Too retail stores, and Colgate-Palmolive.
Best Known For
Her singles “Outside Looking In,” “We Are Family,” “Jump to the Rhythm,” “One Love,” “Teenager,” “Hey Shy Boy,” etc.
Jordan released her debut album No Ordinary Girl on February 6, 2007, by Hollywood Records in the United States.
She was able to sell 187,887 copies within U.S. It reached at #64 in U.S. Billboard 200.
The album received moderate success. It’s songs were also included in the Disney Channel movie Read It and Weep and Jump In.
The standard edition of the album consisted of 12 singles, which made the album about 41 minutes long.
First TV Show
In 2008, she appeared in TV mini-series The Disney Channel Games as herself in an episode #1.3.
Jordan is a fitness lover and she is in amazing shape. Her curves could be seen in The Voice back in 2012.
It seems she relies mostly on running to stay in shape. As per her tweet, she runs for 30-35 miles in a week; that averages to about 5 miles per day. But, apart from running, she also does Pilates and other exercises. She tweeted about this on Feb 29, 2012.
She does not put much stress on the diet.
Jordan Pruitt Facts
- Jordan started songwriting at 9.
- In 2006, she was signed to Hollywood Records after her self-recorded demo album was listened by producer Keith Thomas.
- She opened the concerts for The Cheetah Girls during the 2006 tour.
- In 2009, she toured with Demi Lovato.
- To pick songs for the new album, she always uses “5-second rule.” If the song grabs her senses within 5 seconds, then she goes with her instincts, otherwise drops it.
- She commenced her singing career at 4.
- Pruitt took on a new music genre – “country” in 2013 after getting eliminated from The Voice.
- She auditioned for singing reality competition series The Voice on August 3, 2012, and was shortlisted. She was a part of Team Christina.