|Joseph Quinn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Joseph Quinn is a British actor and stage artist who has been cast in shows like Howards End, Stranger Things, Dickensian, Game of Thrones, Strike, Postcode, Les Misérables, Small Axe, Timewasters, and Catherine the Great. He has also been a part of movies like Kin, Overlord, Instinct, Make Up, The Hoist, and others.
London, England, United Kingdom
Joseph Quinn attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA), a drama school located in Hammersmith, London.
Actor, Stage Artist
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Joseph Quinn Facts
- He started acting at a very young age. In a NUIT Magazine article, he said, “I did it since I was a baby, in nursery I did a school play. I was a drama scholar at my school, so I got money off my fees on the condition I did acting”.
- Alongside Hayley Atwell, Matthew Macfadyen, Philippa Coulthard, Joe Bannister, Rosalind Eleazar, Alex Lawther, Bessie Carter, Jonah Hauer-King, Tracey Ullman, and Julia Ormond, Joseph Quinn co-starred as a lower class clerk named Leonard Bast in the British-American television drama Howards End in 2017.
- In August 2017, he played Koner in an episode titled The Spoils of War of the American fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones.
- Joseph Quinn co-starred as Enjolras in the television series Les Misérables in 2018.
- In 2022, he started appearing as Eddie Munson (an outcast at Hawkins High who is the leader of the Hellfire Club, where he befriends Dustin, Mike, and Lucas) in the American science fiction horror drama television series Stranger Things.
- In July 2022, during an appearance on The Tonight Show, Joseph revealed that he was once stopped by immigration security because the security guards didn’t recognize him.