|Judd Nelson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1959|
Judd Nelson is an American actor, voice artist, writer, and producer. He is known for playing Jack Richmond in the NBC sitcom Suddenly Susan, John Bender in the teen coming-of-age comedy-drama film The Breakfast Club, Billy Beretti in the musical drama series Empire, Ryan Hunt in the biographical crime drama film Billionaire Boys Club, Sid Dalton in the Canadian Western film Stagecoach: The Texas Jack Story, Glenn Cartwell in the comedy film Last Chance Holiday, Ronald Peller in The CW action-thriller drama series Nikita, Alec Newbary in the coming-of-age film St. Elmo’s Fire, Chris McElroy in the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, and Nick Peretti in the crime thriller film New Jack City.
Judd Asher Nelson
Portland, Maine, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Judd Nelson studied at St. Paul’s School in Concord, New Hampshire and Waynflete School in Portland, Maine. Then, he got enrolled at Haverford College in Pennsylvania but left during his sophomore year, moving to Manhattan to study acting with Stella Adler.
Actor, Voice Artist, Writer, Producer
- Father – Leonard Nelson (Corporate Lawyer)
- Mother – Merle (née Royte) (Court Mediator, Former Member of the Maine House of Representatives)
- Siblings – Eve Nelson (Younger Sister), Julie Nelson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Harold Paul Nelson (Paternal Grandfather), Mildred Anne Rolnick (Paternal Grandmother), David L. Royte (Maternal Grandfather), Lillian D. Rosen (Maternal Grandmother)
Judd Nelson has been signed with Defining Artists Agency, Talent Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Judd Nelson has dated –
- Samantha Phillips – He once had a fling with Samantha Phillips, an actress, talk-show host, reality TV host, radio DJ, producer, and model.
- Faye Resnick – Judd hooked up with television personality, author, and interior designer Faye Resnick in the past.
- Tabitha Stevens – He previously went out with adult actor Tabitha Stevens.
- Sharise Neil – Nelson and fashion designer Sharise Neil once had an encounter.
- Loree Rodkin (1985-1988) – In January 1985, Judd Nelson began dating jewelry designer Loree Rodkin but the duo eventually parted ways in September 1988.
- Shannen Doherty (1993) – He had a short-termed romance with actor Shannen Doherty from April to August 1993.
- Tracy Dali (1999) – In the year 1999, Judd Nelson had an affair with actor Tracy Dali.
- Sheila Lussier (2003-2005) – He went out with actor Sheila Lussier between 2003 and 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Judd Nelson is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Often wears glasses
He was raised in a Jewish household.
Judd Nelson Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox
Source – IMDb
Judd Nelson Facts
- For his role in the 1985 film The Breakfast Club, Judd Nelson won the MTV Movie Silver Bucket of Excellence Award.
- His father was the first Jewish president of the Portland Symphony Orchestra.
- As a voice actor, Judd made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime in the 1986 animated film, The Transformers: The Movie, based on the Transformers television series.
- He had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Talluah Bighead.
- In 2012, Judd Nelson appeared in the music video for the song Gotten by Slash (ft. Adam Levine).
- He was one of the nine original members of the 1980s “brat pack”, along with Andrew McCarthy, Sean Penn, Anthony Michael Hall, Demi Moore, Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, and Ally Sheedy.
- He enjoys playing golf, reading, writing, and riding his motorbike.
Featured Image by Jeanmariesimpson / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0